😈 Purge Clears Clumptality Multiple times | 30 vs 30 PKRI

Ace Krave

KnkBXBx.png

Peaked 30  -  Maintained 25  - Started 20

l3FcxCW.png

The Onslaught

Fatality Rushed us in Revenant Cave, they got perfected x2 

They was seriously upset for some reason challenged us to pkri 25vs25

They rushed us, they split badly at the start we focused the west side instantly took the fight by force, after that they returned in full rag gear and was just spec/teleing "house tabs" 

clumptality wouldn't stop clumping and they got stuck in a tele frenzy

Lmfao

unknown.png

dee978ac311f97a8fcdade6327ac1d5c.png

Fi tele pov l0l

l3FcxCW.png

Media:

l3FcxCW.png

a1d6f157271938cfc56eab055d98d0c8.png
53520b47a8242fab914b85759290ce6e.png
0a6f4921eafc29693eda0b47f01560a2.png
5469a558ba1942935bd4fb67bc9c36c0.png

Its really phatetic the way fatality acted, an 11 year old clan with the average level of 90 vs a 3 month old clan with mostly new recruits based around 70combat.

what does fatality do? teleblock all purge members, teleport whenever they are low health, in a clump or being ddsed out.

Also these comments from Elve...  act like a 11year old clan, not like an actual 11 year old.

peace,

Focus

4 minutes ago, watchme said:

Its really phatetic the way fatality acted, an 11 year old clan with the average level of 90 vs a 3 month old clan with mostly new recruits based around 70combat.

what does fatality do? teleblock all purge members, teleport whenever they are low health, in a clump or being ddsed out.

Also these comments from Elve...  act like a 11year old clan, not like an actual 11 year old.

peace,

Focus

Yo, its a pkri dude, if you watch my video then you can see half your clan trying to tele out, ofcourse we are gonna bring tb's so we get kills man, like hello?

And whatsup with all the flame after the fights man? take the lose and try to win next time, its a game lmao

5 minutes ago, Schweden said:

Yo, its a pkri dude, if you watch my video then you can see half your clan trying to tele out, ofcourse we are gonna bring tb's so we get kills man, like hello?

And whatsup with all the flame after the fights man? take the lose and try to win next time, its a game lmao

This.

2 hours ago, watchme said:

peace,

Focus

Cry more cant handle the heat go back to skilling dipshit

3 hours ago, watchme said:

peace,

Focus

were battling in the wilderness what did u actually expect, the spells and mechanics are in the game for a reason, i want every advantage i can get to win, and if by teleporting saves my member 10 seconds on dying and banking they and i are gonna take it because were smart.