Point of no return

Papa Bear

27 minutes ago, Singles said:

Wouldn't be proud of them lol. boths clans are under envy

Dont think anyone in fi legit cares about purge and misfits pulls 30 now they're just funny to mess with.. we've been fighting everyone on weekends. Misfits is dead but they midweek pk with like 10 kids max now so it's fun unlike foe etc who never midweek pk so its kinda hard to call them out there don't you feel? we fight them on weekends and keep killing mf on the side cause they claimed the hacking of one of our members im sure you'd do the same

12 minutes ago, Couck said:

Dont think anyone in fi legit cares about purge and misfits pulls 30 now they're just funny to mess with.. we've been fighting everyone on weekends. Misfits is dead but they midweek pk with like 10 kids max now so it's fun unlike foe etc who never midweek pk so its kinda hard to call them out there don't you feel? we fight them on weekends and keep killing mf on the side cause they claimed the hacking of one of our members im sure you'd do the same

I mean gz you kill MF, they are easier to kill than Olympiss though tbh. My point is it doesn't look good on FI bragging about beating Purge when a clan like Envy is superior to them..

Competition's been shit for us for the last few years, when you look at who you're competing against it's no surprise. Like really when you're pulling 70-100 for years on end, smoking the likes of fo is just another day at the office.

9 hours ago, Singles said:

I mean gz you kill MF, they are easier to kill than Olympiss though tbh. My point is it doesn't look good on FI bragging about beating Purge when a clan like Envy is superior to them..

No one from fi is bragging about killing purge lol? we just posted our pkri win that's it ..?

You're legit weird if you think we care about purge and are in a rivalry with them lmao

2 hours ago, Murd said:

Competition's been shit for us for the last few years, when you look at who you're competing against it's no surprise. Like really when you're pulling 70-100 for years on end, smoking the likes of fo is just another day at the office.

lol you didn't tho tlp saved ur dumbass calm down