Wednesday 2 - Fatality vs Apex - 24v25+ PKRI

Elve

O3p5Cit.png&key=cb7c3502caaef3aa0b364ed8

We went out Pking hunting Misfits again and we ran into Apex who had a couple more than us, We quickly got together 24 Fatality Members and went to fight them down 5.

Ez5xbnb.png

We logged into Apex's world where they were spread and caught them off guard, We started being very aggressive from the start and pushed them south. We continued up the pressure and ended up clearing them up down opts and teleported out before they rerushed.

Ez5xbnb.pngx2

We knew Apex gained a couple more but we still wanted some action so we decided to fight them down opts again, We hit them again and we started fighting for some time, This fight went on for awhile longer with both clans returning and putting up good efforts. The world eventually got pretty packed and both clans were being camped by mains, after some time we decided to teleport out and get another fight in a different cleaner world.

Ez5xbnb.pngx3

We had lost 3 opts by this time only having 22 and people still wanted some action, so we decided yolo lets fight Apex one last time since it was clean action. We logged into thier world again and started fighting back, We held our ground but eventually Apex's numbers just were too much, We pulled south and teleported out.

Thanks for the clean action Apex.

@Schweden Video

iTXI5VG.gif&key=5889e5539e4035334d722a9b

bqkYXo9.png

YTOR8uy.png

i1WA1Es.png

MJ2WfOu.png

G5cjPXU.png

5HD3pX5.png

N7PASPx.png

5ARqNVI.png

uYWDmCF.png

so...first you changed the topic title 3b6d001ff0dcae13ae8e90cc850017d0.png to 24v30 when we had 23-24

second u have about 4 mains in ur own cape and ballista ragging us suprised u caped em up and everything lol

and last but not least u lost lmfaoooo but posted this? 7f1532d22f08165121c444f950512b31.png

that propaganda is terrible r0fl

thanks for fights i suppose but no need to do all that cringe shit rofl thx

6 minutes ago, Erase said:

so...first you changed the topic title 3b6d001ff0dcae13ae8e90cc850017d0.png to 24v30 when we had 23-24

second u have about 4 mains in ur own cape and ballista ragging us suprised u caped em up and everything lol

and last but not least u lost lmfaoooo but posted this? 7f1532d22f08165121c444f950512b31.png

did u read his topic lol

1 hour ago, Couck said:

i wasn't at the fight as i was sleeping so don't even know what happened but if you get upset by a title when it's true idk what to say

if u read my post the title WASN'T true lmfao thats why i posted on tihs topic godbless man please stop replying to me unless your gonna read what i posted? got screenies and all for u bro...
im not upset rofl just thought ide call you on your bluff with some quick screenies :) like how bout u stop tryna fake hype ur members by telling them we had 30 and just fight it out rofl no propaganda needed it will make your clan better in the long run

22 minutes ago, Erase said:

nox knew we didnt have 25 and told me apex had 25+. as i told him we wouldn't get 25 and he said he would gain.

i was making a joke to schweden about the 6 people who camped him for 45 seconds as he ran around, it was a he he joke. not something you take serious.

PS. 

how do you like FI's new forum skin, sexy ehh!

1 hour ago, Elve said:

nox knew we didnt have 25 and told me you had 25+.

i was making a joke to schweden about the 6 kids who camped him for 45 seconds as he ran around, it was a he he joke. not something you take serious.

PS. 

how do you like FI's new forum skin, sexy ehh!

i mean skins mean nothing but ya its alright i guess i just thought i would post those screenies seeing as you wanted to say we had 30+  it was a matched fight brother no need to sugarcoat things even if you lost a couple  thanks for the fights regardless but if u look at apex topics we dont bullshit and drop the mains it doesnt make you look good by any means even if it is just a midweek

Just now, Erase said:

i mean skins mean nothing but ya its alright i guess i just thought i would post those screenies seeing as you wanted to say we had 30+  it was a matched fight brother no need to sugarcoat things even if you lost a couple  thanks for the fights regardless but if u look at apex topics we dont bullshit and drop the mains it doesnt make you look good by any means

not 30+ but atleast 25+ and to snip the mains comment in the butt heres the logs from me and nox

a0SLzSG.png

1 minute ago, Erase said:

i mean dude we legit had 24-25 and im camped by a main in ur cape and hat whole fight with ballista like 95-106 cb but its fine bro goodfight

i had alot of fun, nice clean action for the first and last fight. Did u run into IR at all? i saw 15 of them and then never saw them again.