EOP vs FOE ~ August 25th 3:00 PM EST

debb

1 minute ago, Aysix said:

I know im not FO, i'm clearly stating that fo are finding excuses to not accept the fullout is all im saying.

Goodluck to both clans if it does happen. 

i misread your comment mb

49 minutes ago, Range Grudge said:

wow look foe already ducking and dodging for sunday, complaining about gear, accounts, prep time, and more!

what a shocker.  absolute pussy clan been dodging shit like this for 7 years now.

Range Grudger you been obsessed with foe for 3 years now and we have closed every clan you've been in. Suck it up brother you will never beat us

The worst part about this whole ordeal, we have yet to hear from a FOE rank about this (besides Danny) and his only counter was a different date. All we hear is FOE members using the excuses of 30 def pure's and it's already been discussed that it'll be 1-5 lol. FOE must really be in shambles atm to not accept this fullout JS

7 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Unfortunately you can’t pick and choose when you get to be ballsy.

You never accepted their fullout so they have every right to do the exact same back.

So Fo, a previously prestigious fullout/clanwars clan are declining a fullout against another pure clan, particularly EoP even after their whole post complaining about no fullouts?

c4f9ee7ef70483145d44aa5f1c388578.png

Your 35 eagles must be pretty annoyed that you're unwilling to give it a shot and are in fact too scared of EoP to fight them in the place you're moist comfortable.