EOP vs FOE ~ August 25th 3:00 PM EST

debb

1 hour ago, Murd said:

I guess he's currently off getting his permission slip signed from remy or adhi or whoever leads their 35 eagle'd events nowadays

He hasn’t been on in a few days, he left for vacation from what i was told as of last Friday I believe. He comes on disc and forums through phone sometimes tho

1 hour ago, Chief said:

the number of people with 20 def in eop will literally double if foe accepts this, respect for declaring though

Less excuses, more action. You left EOP because you were afraid to be great, joined FOE because it gives members all entitlement to do anything they want(even be lazy and useless).

Stop being afraid of what you fear and step up; You and the rest of the kids in FOE hold onto that statue more than you realize the current situation in FOE.

• You're so small you're basically a team
  • You cancel weekend trips because you can't compete
  • You tell your members CWA is better to focus on rather than actual pvp content in the wilderness.

1 minute ago, Bbm said:

Less excuses, more action. You left EOP because you were afraid to be great, joined FOE because it gives members all entitlement to do anything they want(even be lazy and useless).

Stop being afraid of what you fear and step up; You and the rest of the kids in FOE hold onto that statue more than you hold onto the currently situation in FOE.

• You're so small you're basically a team
  • You cancel weekend trips because you can't compete
  • You tell your members CWA is better to focus on rather than actual pvp content in the wilderness.

A team who pulls 50s to preps and 35s to minis set up with fi which we do every week

and chiefs reply wasn’t inaccurate but a fullout would be pre sick no matter how cancer i assume it will be

(your forgeting i was a rank during eops last fullout i know what goes on lol)

2 minutes ago, Moni said:

A team who pulls 50s to preps and 35s to minis set up with fi which we do every week

and chiefs reply wasn’t inaccurate but a fullout would be pre sick no matter how cancer i assume it will be

(your forgeting i was a rank during eops last fullout i know what goes on lol)

Than you of all people should know that the statue in-game is the only thing keeping FOE alive. You've canceled the last 3 weekends or so it seems, and creating a fake clan beef with envy because you couldn't fight EOP, we both know that's true. I never questioned what you knew, I'm questioning why FOE still has made excuses not to accept.

7 minutes ago, Bbm said:

Than you of all people should know that the statue in-game is the only thing keeping FOE alive. You've canceled the last 3 weekends or so it seems, and creating a fake clan beef with envy because you couldn't fight EOP, we both know that's true. I never questioned what you knew, I'm questioning why FOE still has made excuses not to accept.

When did foe beef with hassans clan wtf

also i was at the p2p trip two weeks ago idk what u mean by cancelled 

borzor made it clear as of late july he didnt want foe to use sb hence y he told me to hide our prep wins (check for yourself)

4 minutes ago, Moni said:

When did foe beef with hassans clan wtf

also i was at the p2p trip two weeks ago idk what u mean by cancelled 

borzor made it clear as of late july he didnt want foe to use sb hence y he told me to hide our prep wins (check for yourself)

I dont know when it started but it was atleast 2 weeks ago because I haven't seen a FOE pure outside of random people in other clan capes? And I don't know why hiding wins from Sharkbrew would be a good idea ?

1 minute ago, Bbm said:

I dont know when it started but it was atleast 2 weeks ago because I haven't seen a FOE pure outside of random people in other clan capes? And I don't know why hiding wins from Sharkbrew would be a good idea ?

Apparently cape switching means ur in a rivalry (idek lol)

3 minutes ago, Moni said:

Apparently cape switching means ur in a rivalry (idek lol)

No i didn't say that. I'm just adding two points together to make a bigger point that FOE has been either fighting Envy/Non-existent(or in other peoples capes).