EOP vs FOE ~ August 25th 3:00 PM EST

debb

8 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Unfortunately you can’t pick and choose when you get to be ballsy.

You never accepted their fullout so they have every right to do the exact same back.

So Fo, a previously prestigious fullout/clanwars clan are declining a fullout against another pure clan, particularly EoP even after their whole post complaining about no fullouts?

c4f9ee7ef70483145d44aa5f1c388578.png

Your 35 eagles must be pretty annoyed that you're unwilling to give it a shot and are in fact too scared of EoP to fight them in the place you're moist comfortable.

Positive social change will come. This is a good idea and fun event for members. Way to step up for the betterment of the community.

May I suggest a collaborative activity between the two clans after the main event? This will stimulate a lot of positivity among clans and members, and remind individuals of good friendly competition.

Nice to see these kind of events. 

2 hours ago, half of you are delusional said:

u were rejected from foe lmao

bark for us doggy

Not to rub it in, but isn't representing a dead clan via your name, avatar and signature a pretty emotional thing to do? Why are you so attached to a clan on runescape.com? You should see the real world outside, it's big, very.

On 8/18/2018 at 7:38 AM, Murd said:

So Fo, a previously prestigious fullout/clanwars clan are declining a fullout against another pure clan, particularly EoP even after their whole post complaining about no fullouts?

c4f9ee7ef70483145d44aa5f1c388578.png

Your 35 eagles must be pretty annoyed that you're unwilling to give it a shot and are in fact too scared of EoP to fight them in the place you're moist comfortable.

My 35 eagles hahaha

Im not in foe, I’m just happy to call out hypocritical bullshit when I see it.

1 hour ago, 0ldschooler said:

fo declined eops fullouts > eop declined fo's fullouts > now fo's declining again.

and nah youre just salty because eop killed fi lmfao

I’m not fatality either, and at least they aren’t as stubborn as both of your clans (as entertaining as it is to watch). 

I can’t wait to not see this fullout happen.

7 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

I’m not fatality either, and at least they aren’t as stubborn as both of your clans (as entertaining as it is to watch). 

I can’t wait to not see this fullout happen.

u were before eop sent you into retirement. its why youre always so salty lol.

On 8/19/2018 at 12:16 AM, Bane said:

Not to rub it in, but isn't representing a dead clan via your name, avatar and signature a pretty emotional thing to do? Why are you so attached to a clan on runescape.com? You should see the real world outside, it's big, very.

you have a quote from a fictional character

stfu lmao