Supremacy vs Fatality F2P PKRI [25v30]

Spiral

iUhotql.jpg

Fatality approached Supremacy for a 25 man F2P run-in, we gladly agreed and massed up 24 strong tigers - later peaking at 25.

Shoutout to Fatality for still getting 30 at a certain point when we gladly agreed on 25, nonetheless we were still up for the majority of the fight.

Looking forward for more free-to-play run ins, also a small tip, get ts - try to lock your channel next time when we agree on a 25v25!

Also saw a few mains in FI/IR capes, unfortunately camping our tigers to try and stop us from killing Fatality at Barb Village.

Thanks for the action!

r7DdFxm.png

Zl7AJDa.png

BEFORE THE FIGHT:                                 MID FIGHT:

a7pYV00.png  lKp3WWc.png

ENDING PIC;

tfst5wY.png

VNqdqC6.png

CHRIS:

ZYOxazN.png

lZnDB2j.png

lqy0O8b.png

NkPWSqF.png

tfst5wY.png

I mean it was a fun fight but you essentially broke the rules when you invited nightmare kids to come with us, which we declined, which immediately put us at disadvantage on rush. we were down nearly double 10 seconds into your vidoe because of it, Fatality battled back and eventually gained enough to bring the fight even and than take it over.  we fought for nearly 35 minutes and the majority of the time you were up yes, because of the nightmare kids you originally brought i dont care what you say. We fought back, and we have what we feel like a nice comeback win.

9PX4y0X.png

i mean its all good though. We'll definitely have to setup more of these in the future. Maybe work on the rules.

1 hour ago, Elve said:

I mean it was a fun fight but you essentially broke the rules when you invited nightmare kids to come with us, which we declined, which immediately put us at disadvantage on rush. we were down nearly double 10 seconds into your vidoe because of it, Fatality battled back and eventually gained enough to bring the fight even and than take it over.  we fought for nearly 35 minutes and the majority of the time you were up yes, because of the nightmare kids you originally brought i dont care what you say. We fought back, and we have what we feel like a nice comeback win.

Then you brought envy guys? Bro we legit had 21 members with 3-4 apps like i've showed you before the fight. Just let me know when you want to upgrade to 30 so we can do the same, nightmare kids didnt come with us since they cant join the non-updated TeamSpeak (yet) - you said you had 20 so we pulled 21 members aswell.

Nonetheless it was a fun fight, the mains, xlpcers and the fact you pulling more then we originally agreed on was cancer, anyway thanks for the action.

26 minutes ago, Elve said:

9PX4y0X.png

i mean its all good though. We'll definitely have to setup more of these in the future. Maybe work on the rules.

The second our cape counter boosted we took our capes off to kill the raggers.

You had envy with you as well lol

Good job supremacy smoking that nh as clan, they bought a main in full rune disgusting, nothing new from fatality though having to bring mains thinking they have the upper hand, but they then realise that they're trash and have no co-ordination at all to even compete so they will just talk poop about why they lost and turn it into somewhat of a pathetic excuse.