Just to Laugh

13 Defence

2 hours ago, puppyslush said:

@13 Defence congrats, but you really don't have to be immature by baiting the guy who organized all of this.

4353505b2912506867b9a6af2aeed628.png

We just forgetting things all of the sudden? Your mediator brought this on himself, and I respect you standing up for him, but LOL. VR Brandon deserves this. I give what i get and all I've gotten is immaturity. I hope next time you choose better people to represent your site and yourself.

2 hours ago, 13 Defence said:

4353505b2912506867b9a6af2aeed628.png

We just forgetting things all of the sudden? Your mediator brought this on himself, and I respect you standing up for him, but LOL. VR Brandon deserves this. I give what i get and all I've gotten is immaturity. I hope next time you choose better people to represent your site and yourself.

He definitely stepped over the line earlier this month, however his contribution to the community far outstrips that baiting incident. Brandon/myself have spoken to Apex ranks and the matter has been resolved. It is unfortunate that you had to bring up this topic in a fairly weak attempt at trying to harass him.

1 hour ago, puppyslush said:

He definitely stepped over the line earlier this month, however his contribution to the community far outstrips that baiting incident. Brandon/myself have spoken to Apex ranks and the matter has been resolved. It is unfortunate that you had to bring up this topic in a fairly weak attempt at trying to harass him.

Completely justified you mean