Just to Laugh

13 Defence

10 hours ago, puppyslush said:

He definitely stepped over the line earlier this month, however his contribution to the community far outstrips that baiting incident. Brandon/myself have spoken to Apex ranks and the matter has been resolved. It is unfortunate that you had to bring up this topic in a fairly weak attempt at trying to harass him.

In other words, if you contribute then you can go against the conduct of being a mod

12 hours ago, puppyslush said:

He definitely stepped over the line earlier this month, however his contribution to the community far outstrips that baiting incident. Brandon/myself have spoken to Apex ranks and the matter has been resolved. It is unfortunate that you had to bring up this topic in a fairly weak attempt at trying to harass him.

He stepped over the line earlier this month? Brandon is still holding his prize pool hostage in spite of Apex, and the sad fact is, no one cared about the money or the signature. Can you imagine people you hate winning both brackets of your tournament? That has gotta sting way worse than $30 bucks of gold or a Copy-Pasted Shit signature. Slush, no disrespect, but if you can't see how immature and unsuited this VR reject is to be a Moderator, you probably voted for Bernie 2k16.

3 hours ago, Murd said:

In other words, if you contribute then you can go against the conduct of being a mod

So you are advocating that I throw my own hardworking ranks under the bus for minor infractions?

2 hours ago, 13 Defence said:

He stepped over the line earlier this month? Brandon is still holding his prize pool hostage in spite of Apex, and the sad fact is, no one cared about the money or the signature. Can you imagine people you hate winning both brackets of your tournament? That has gotta sting way worse than $30 bucks of gold or a Copy-Pasted Shit signature. Slush, no disrespect, but if you can't see how immature and unsuited this VR reject is to be a Moderator, you probably voted for Bernie 2k16.

Lmao, I think your post really demonstrates your insecurities, preconceived notions and cancerous attitude. Firstly:

• I am the one holding the prize money
  • I am waiting for a reply from mewto regarding forum icon signature before I post a topic giving out the prize

22 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

So you are advocating that I throw my own hardworking ranks under the bus for minor infractions?

Lmao, I think your post really demonstrates your insecurities, preconceived notions and cancerous attitude. Firstly:

• I am waiting for a reply from mewto regarding forum icon signature before I post a topic giving out the prize

mewho aka hotguy*

53 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

Did you read? Nobody cares about the money. The only insecurity to speak of is VR Brandon crying on mic and then suspending anyone recirculating it. LOL

On 21.8.2018 at 5:58 AM, Murd said:

The new one is great and sharkbrew should probably get in contact with that gfxer, the one provided by sb looks like a cheap zybez knockoff made with a grain of salt

Imo both look pretty good. The 1st one is tbh more advanced. 2nd is very usual JYS quality, looks rly clean but pretty basic.

22 minutes ago, Anton said:

if this is pretty basic

4uqzOYP.png

then wtf are these l0l

Pb9Iy8a.png9gW8BlK.png

Even more basic?

But the techniques used are pretty much same in all 3 of them. Didn't say that to discredit JYS. He makes rly nice looking stuff, it just isn't revolutionary.