Fatality vs Intense Redemption - P2P PKRI.

Elve

O3p5Cit.png&key=cb7c3502caaef3aa0b364ed8

Most Active LPC Pure Clan.

Our Jewish leader returned after a week, We decided to mass up and go check out rev caves, we ran into Intense Redemption and cleared them once and than they massed more and came and cleared us, We asked them for a PKRI afterwards and they accepted and defended Bandits. We peaked at 30 Fatality Warriors.

AifBQ8y.png

Intense Redemption defended bandits and we rushed them from the west, we focused the north side and started pushing them south. We continued to do massive damage on them and continued to push them south, After some short time fighting IR started losing returners, We camped west and killed their returners and cleared them up, After clearing them we waited and than went to the bank.

Thanks for the fight boys.

iTXI5VG.gif&key=5889e5539e4035334d722a9b

yLgxO6F.png

FOvwW0Y.png

eCX06hb.png

4ab9r03.png

zI4t6qV.png

K3XXNeN.png

pKVvqQN.png

f4EoJyD.png

TQQCRdX.png

y064icy.png

c90t7Ld.png

RRYTINP.png

iTOD0lO.png

2 minutes ago, Singles Trip said:

prolly would have fought more if u guys didn't act like spazs with a +5 on us but good fight anyways

Yeah i dont know whos idea it was but there was some flame said after the rev fights, and i guess people wanted some payback.

8 minutes ago, Singles Trip said:

Pipe the fuck down retard you got demolished matched opts grats you won up 5 want a cookie retard no one even said anything the first fight 

uhm no? we won first rev fight easily.. then main clan fucked us over and u thought u won fairly.. then we got a fair 1v1 and u got smoked.. lol. Pm me if u wanna prep/fight anytime nig

1 minute ago, Couck said:

uhm no? we won first rev fight easily.. then main clan fucked us over and u thought u won fairly.. then we got a fair 1v1 and u got smoked.. lol. Pm me if u wanna prep/fight anytime nig

You got cleared first fight in caves where the fuck were the mains LOOOL delusional ass nigga hold that L matched opts 

Just now, Singles Trip said:

You got cleared first fight in caves where the fuck were the mains LOOOL delusional ass nigga hold that L matched opts 

yo unbiased here, they logged in before you and hit our high levels went south and dipped and u guys logged in. all is fair.

32 minutes ago, Couck said:

u kno he aint gon pm u

1 hour ago, hotkeying said:

Too much flame for a clan that pulls 40s without Hydra

l0l0l0ll0 dog imagine suck in f2p/p2p so sit shut the fuck up rat and sit b4 i call u my slave