Looking for p2p low level pk clan

Marooka1990

Hey there, long story shorty, I'm currently looking to join a low level pk clan preferably P2P. 

Before I go into my stats I'll give you all a brief introduction of who I am and why I want to join a clan, I'm 28 years old and I'm from Scotland I've played Runescape for a good while so I'm somewhat experienced but I've only really just began to get into the pking side of things so I decided to try my hand and I made a pure account, so far I've been enjoying a bit of solo pking but ofc I've been handled a few times by clans (esp if I go to revs haha) which brings me to why I want to join a clan, well basically I'm sick of getting handled and well let's be honest every game ever is much more fun with friends. So yeah that's all I got on myself really so I'll list my current stats below.

My stats right now are :

Combat Level - 50

Hp - 63

Att - 40

Str - 61

Def - 1

Rng - 71

Mgc -  56

Pry - 1

I'm gonna be leveling up more but as safety I've kinda kept attack at 40 right now but thinking of going 50 for g maul or 60 for dragon also thinking about getting the protection prayers too but yeah if anyone's got a place for me please give me a shout :)!

21 minutes ago, 8pint said:

with your stats i'd say Hydra would be a good fit, they seem to pk at revs fairly often and have a lot of low levels

when you train your account up join Foe

Any idea who I should contact about joining? 

17 minutes ago, Marooka1990 said:

As I said I'm thinking about that just didn't want to commit just yet. 

Every p2p pure clan on this site has a 70 cmb and 43 prayer requirement because these are all official pure clans. Your acc is perfect for XLPC though. They're primarily f2p based multi clans but I suppose some of them also go on random p2p trips on their accs too. (Your options are Nightmare, Rampage, Critical Damage, and Lethal).

3 hours ago, Marooka1990 said:

Any idea who I should contact about joining? 

see 

Afaik they're the only p2p clan that accepts accounts without prayer, but your stats are still a bit too low.

It's unlikely that you'll be able to join a p2p clan at 50 combat if I'm honest. Like the others have said your best bet is to either join an XLPC (which are primarily f2p) or train your account up