CD - What went wrong?

Ace Krave

5 minutes ago, Kim/Flex/Vito/Ancient/A6 said:

So you agree RoT took control of the clan world while Vr was reduced to 8man pulls, thanks.

I thought we was talking facts? You're right that ROT control the clan world right now and has done for a very long time, You're wrong that ROT "killed" VR because in reality VR has killed ROT in the past, a topic was posted like a day ago where VR pulled 25 not 8, I'm being non bias btw they're all true facts.

55 minutes ago, Chris- said:

I thought we was talking facts? You're right that ROT control the clan world right now and has done for a very long time, You're wrong that ROT "killed" VR because in reality VR has killed ROT in the past, a topic was posted like a day ago where VR pulled 25 not 8, I'm being non bias btw they're all true facts.

Im talking about present tense because the fact is that at this point in time, Vr has never been able to recover from the crashwar of 2015-2016 in which RoT completely decimated Vr. 

15 minutes ago, Kim/Flex/Vito/Ancient/A6 said:

Im talking about present tense because the fact is that at this point in time, Vr has never been able to recover from the crashwar of 2015-2016 in which RoT completely decimated Vr. 

ROT didn't recover at all because they closed before that crashwar you mentioned.. VR still recovered to an extent because they're still here today :lol:

2 hours ago, Chris- said:

ROT didn't recover at all because they closed before that crashwar you mentioned.. VR still recovered to an extent because they're still here today :lol:

Rot didnt close, in fact they dominated vr for 4 years straight, won multiple dead man mode tourneys, swept jcup etc.

mean while valeni still leading 8 man bear trips for the 3rd year in a row lmao

49 minutes ago, Kim/Flex/Vito/Ancient/A6 said:

Rot didnt close, in fact they dominated vr for 4 years straight, won multiple dead man mode tourneys, swept jcup etc.

How long have u been clanning for? Can't be long if you think ROT has never closed lmao.

8 hours ago, V0L said:

is Critical Damage a pure clan again? There was a main version of CD 8 years ago if I remember correctly?

Every "pure" version of CD basically ends up as a main clan. The current incarnation brought at least 30 people in rune to fight low level pure clans where the average combat level is about 62.

3 hours ago, Kim/Flex/Vito/Ancient/A6 said:

I can't believe it either but VR won the first crashwar, guess they didn't allow monkeys like derek in back then...

5 hours ago, Chris- said:

How long have u been clanning for? Can't be long if you think ROT has never closed lmao.

I'm not talking about past accomplishments... i.e. Vr were pretty dominant pre eoc.  Im talking about the implications of the most recent rivalry leading to Vr's slump and RoT's continual success in the jcup, dmm tourneys, etc.

14 hours ago, Trajan said:

Every "pure" version of CD basically ends up as a main clan. The current incarnation brought at least 30 people in rune to fight low level pure clans where the average combat level is about 62.

still searching for olympus, oh yeah thats right you couldn't open the clan u beta fuck