Rampage Midweek Smacking Wild Ft CD,3Shit,ATL

Daddy Nate

@Lankz Feels good knowing we forced nightmare out of theirs capes tbh.. seen @Chalu in ATL cape proof in my last post. Also forced @Aysix and a few members to play with 3shit for this past few midweek. Gah what's this scene come too. Clans to pussy to wear their own cape.. @DilL thoughts you degenerate.?? Still going to hide in another clans cape? Fucken dead clan 11 ppl in cc all day lol forced to do 5v5 minis?? Fucken disgrace ass boyos. Flame is all on now baby girls. 

5 minutes ago, Daddy Nate said:

@Lankz Feels good knowing we forced nightmare out of theirs capes tbh.. seen @Chalu in ATL cape proof in my last post. Also forced @Aysix and a few members to play with 3shit for this past few midweek. Gah what's this scene come too. Clans to pussy to wear their own cape.. @DilL thoughts you degenerate.?? Still going to hide in another clans cape? Fucken dead clan 11 ppl in cc all day lol forced to do 5v5 minis?? Fucken disgrace ass boyos. Flame is all on now baby girls. 

Why are you quoting me while you were doing shit w308 trips i was singles pking making bank loot with supremacy.

LOL take my dick out of your mouth already 

@Aysix @Chalu This is all accumulated over this past week smart fucks lol.. sad too see nightmare closing into 3 different clans.. y'all nighas legit haven't stepped into wild in YOUR OWN capes in the past week. But will definitely show up in CDs, 3shits, and ATLs .. Kinda sad tbh. Ranks without any respect for their own clans capes lel

23 minutes ago, Daddy Nate said:

nightmare dead they dont even pk with their own clan :\