Rampage Ranks Need Help! LOLOL

Its Alan

54 minutes ago, Its Alan said:

Im a guy they hate?...... A LOT!........................ whats rampage coming to? 

thumbnail_Screenshot_20180826-023510_Discord.jpg.bc1e9859fb4379203484e39c156c20db.jpgthumbnail_Screenshot_20180826-025721_Discord.jpg.ac2d62769e47e94dea1587d597e264ac.jpg

@Daddy Nate thoughts you cockroach even your own man knows your garbage ??????????
@F U D O G only tagging you cuz i thought you'd have a laugh at this;)

Hate you bro? You were trying to guilt me into coming back to the "OD" community P4zH2R1.png

31 minutes ago, F U D O G said:

Everytime I flame @Daddy Nate on Rampage ts - he cries irl and then kicks me from ts.

demoralized reject dates his mom and tries to flex on a whatsapp group chat @Its Alan

@True Loyalty sucking off nate because he got kicked from OD lol

Fudog, you're literally irrelevant in any of this. Kicked from OD? I still own his TeamSpeak k6ug4TJ.png

21 minutes ago, F U D O G said:

@True Loyalty why do you look like that?!???

???????

11 minutes ago, Kunoopuppy said:

i dont know who you are , but mokles did bad here .

True I admit it was my mistake, but Ima be honest the way he talked to me on Discord was him riding my dick about leaving OD. Say the word boss and I'll release all the conversation with him trying to convince me to leave RP.

5 minutes ago, F U D O G said:

You literally got kicked from two snipe teams in less than a year and you have a fucked up looking avatar...

feels good being in Fh, because Rp has some nasty virgins 

Bro, prove that I was ever in your snipe team's trip for more than once or twice and I'll quit Rampage right here and now in front of everyone.

And I can't get kicked from a snipe team when I am the one that closed it and took the TeamSpeak and domain for that snipe team.

go suhkk yourr muddaaa skunntasss

yaaa eedeeeyatttt

Just now, Daddy Nate said:

@F U D O G I still remember when fudog came in Rps ts begging warbow to off cause he was tired of loosing his wiz t hats lol. Fucken mutt. First kicked from fh. Then kicked from of. Now saying kicked from 2 diff snipe teams? Make up your mind with your propaganda hick looking ass kid

crack head lookin ass. who u dissin son? dont make me come in your ts and talk about your bucktooth degenerate mothers head game. 

8 minutes ago, Daddy Nate said:

@F U D O G I still remember when fudog came in Rps ts begging warbow to off cause he was tired of loosing his wiz t hats lol. Fucken mutt. First kicked from fh. Then kicked from od. Now saying kicked from 2 diff snipe teams? Make up your mind with your propaganda hick looking ass kid

Dam look who's pissed, sorry your midweek vid looks like fucking ass. talk to me when you get over 100 views spastic