Rampage Ranks Need Help! LOLOL

Its Alan

Just now, Its Alan said:

@True Loyalty you took 1 hour to Photoshop some shit and thats all you came up with yikes......

Hey bro, I did say it was my bad offering a position to someone that was riding my dick trying to guilt tripping me into leaving RP. It was my fault for trusting a rat.

4 minutes ago, F U D O G said:

Don't call me "bro" fagget... you got kicked from my team and OD, just like ur bf nate lmfao

takes 1 retard to follow the other retard (dumber and dumber)

Bro, prove that I was ever in your snipe team's trip for more than once or twice and I'll quit Rampage right here and now in front of everyone.

And I can't get kicked from a snipe team when I am the one that closed it and took the TeamSpeak and domain for that snipe team.

4 minutes ago, True Loyalty said:

Bro, prove that I was ever in your snipe team's trip for more than once or twice and I'll quit Rampage right here and now in front of everyone.

And I can't get kicked from a snipe team when I am the one that closed it and took the TeamSpeak and domain for that snipe team.

Ur own leader is calling you dogshit. Funny how Alan kicked both of you rejects, RP only needs u 2 dummies life extra +2

you dried up, old, dirty cunts - can't catch up with people like me 

im faster, younger, and more intelligent then u fucks combined

1 minute ago, F U D O G said:

Ur own leader is calling you dogshit. Funny how Alan kicked both of you rejects, RP only needs u 2 dummies life extra +2

you dried up, old, dirty cunts - can't catch up with people like me 

im faster, younger, and more intelligent then u fucks combined

oh and r/iamverybadass

I am just going to leave this closing statement, I offered a rank to someone that was not leading anything after I closed his clan twice (Overdose and Golden). I thought since he kept bitching and moaning about one of the members that left his snipe clan with me and how he tried to guilt trip me into leaving RP and losing the OD community that he wanted to amend things between him and the members that took off with OD's teamspeak, but apparently I was wrong. @RyanTheG @Kunoopuppy @Koldkilla97 Sorry boss, sorry for offering something out of my position without your knowledge.

7 minutes ago, True Loyalty said:

I am just going to leave this closing statement, I offered a rank to someone that was not leading anything after I closed his clan twice (Overdose and Golden). I thought since he kept bitching and moaning about one of the members that left his snipe clan with me and how he tried to guilt trip me into leaving RP and losing the OD community that he wanted to amend things between him and the members that took off with OD's teamspeak, but apparently I was wrong. @RyanTheG @Kunoopuppy @Koldkilla97 Sorry boss, sorry for offering something out of my position without your knowledge.

Bruh no need to apologize anybody who tryin post screen shots of private convos for some sharkbrew clout is someone u don’t need to associate with

10 minutes ago, N uts ack said:

Rampage can’t lose

also Alan overdose fucking sucked when you lead it mokles kept you guys alive.

Just look what Zoom did to Alan poor guy 25-0 in a first to 25 holy fucking cringe buddy neck it 😂😂😂

I literally closed ur dogshit team twice in a row

You pussies closed into RP and still can't compete with FH

3 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I have absolutely no idea why Mokles ask you this, but no rank was down. We love how much you used to bitch to kold and Ryan about how outburst played your dumbass tho

Lol I remember him telling me how outburst was completely his idea and how Broxx pushed him out of his rank and he hates him so much 

3 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I have absolutely no idea why Mokles ask you this, but no rank was down. We love how much you used to bitch to kold and Ryan about how outburst played your dumbass tho

And I love how I got your whole rank team here crying like lil bitches. LMAO.

2 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Rampiss is full of washed up rejects who either got booted or demoralized from their past clans. You have Warbow & Lalo on the same clan - that's actually fucked how he got a higher rank than you.

That retard Nate and Molkes have a higher rank than you.

id just quit rs if I were you tbh

Just now, Its Alan said:

And I love how I got your whole rank team here crying like lil bitches. LMAO.

And I love how when I look up litmob vs overdose it is 30-0. I also love how you are a slave. My last thing I love is how you love me, but you don’t get the same back

10 hours ago, Warbow said:

And I love how when I look up litmob vs overdose it is 30-0. I also love how you are a slave. My last thing I love is how you love me, but you don’t get the same back

bruh your a lil cockroach to me.. i got your whole rank team in here crying LOOOOOOOOOOOOL,,, yall ts must of been akward af......... lets not forget you use to come in my ts and beg to pk with the greats dont ever forget it rat!! EVER!

5 minutes ago, F U D O G said:

Rampiss is full of washed up rejects who either got booted or demoralized from their past clans. You have Warbow & Lalo on the same clan - that's actually fucked how he got a higher rank than you.

That retard Nate and Molkes have a higher rank than you.

id just quit rs if I were you tbh

Stfu already. You're a living propaganda dawg. Your delusions are out of this world. Get off the drugs and retire for good, don't just say you're retiring, retire ffs.

1 minute ago, Its Alan said:

bruh your a lil cockroach to me.. i got your old rank team in here crying LOOOOOOOOOOOOL,,, yall ts must of been akward af......... lets not forget you use to come in my ts and beg to pk with the greats dont ever forget it rat!! EVER!

1. I don’t fuck with any of the ranks in POC

2. I would literally never ever ask OD for help.

3. Ask Nate and mokles how much I use to flame them for being in that dogshit clan.

4. You got kicked from OD looooooool.

5. That is why there is 8 guys from od in rp, and 1 in POC.

6. You are legit dogshit at RuneScape.com and will never be famous