Sign in to follow this  
Wee Man

TR big ded

8 minutes ago, Sharkbrew Legend said:

what's changed with return times lmfao? you could always hop to p2p and GDZ tele or are u referring to small energy potions :( you don't do f2p cos of energy pots? :(:( 

Well for starters there was a timer between hopping worlds (20 seconds). There also wasn't Annarkarl teleport tabs so mages had to use other return methods (such as canoe/lever). This was how F2P when OSRS came out. Were you not playing?

11 hours ago, Sharkbrew Legend said:

what's changed with return times lmfao? you could always hop to p2p and GDZ tele or are u referring to small energy potions :( you don't do f2p cos of energy pots? :(:( 

P.S standing in a box is very fun when you're destroying every single retard that stands out (maybe this is why you don't find it fun and you know so much about returning fast due to practice)

I'm sure some people think standing a box is fun, most people I've spoken to don't but to each their own. Once clans figured out that standing in a tiny box was a lot more efficient than running a normal main pile (I think Rot/Fools were the first to do this) F2P changed completely. I think the reason it's more efficient is down to ridiculous return times meaning clearing a clan was hard to pull off on even numbers, at least in most cases unless there was a silly quality gap. If returning was nerfed back to how it was when OSRS came out with just the canoe + Lumby spawn clans would be forced to attempt regroups or they'd get cleared which would break up the whole box meta since you'd be constantly moving around the map again instead of trying to hold your own in one spot.

P.S. I've never died in the wild or lost a fight. Don't @ me.

11 hours ago, Wee Man said:

I'm sure some people think standing a box is fun, most people I've spoken to don't but to each their own. Once clans figured out that standing in a tiny box was a lot more efficient than running a normal main pile (I think Rot/Fools were the first to do this) F2P changed completely. I think the reason it's more efficient is down to ridiculous return times meaning clearing a clan was hard to pull off on even numbers, at least in most cases unless there was a silly quality gap. If returning was nerfed back to how it was when OSRS came out with just the canoe + Lumby spawn clans would be forced to attempt regroups or they'd get cleared which would break up the whole box meta since you'd be constantly moving around the map again instead of trying to hold your own in one spot.

P.S. I've never died in the wild or lost a fight. Don't @ me.

did NOT read lmfao