Rampiss Back to Inners (FH did this to you)

F U D O G

F2P Hybrids rushed Rampiss 9v15 and dropped 5 opts in less than 30 seconds, the fight was crashed by bob/3hit

RP literally called 2 snipe teams for FH with a +5 and still got bullied back to clan wars for inners

kyp dogshit clan

@True Loyalty beta reject kicked from 2 snipe teams and forced to an apology Topic 

1 hour ago, F U D O G said:

F2P Hybrids rushed Rampiss 9v15 and dropped 5 opts in less than 30 seconds, the fight was crashed by bob/3hit

RP literally called 2 snipe teams for FH with a +5 and still got bullied back to clan wars for inners

kyp dogshit clan

@True Loyalty beta reject kicked from 2 snipe teams and forced to an apology Topic 

Yo remember the time where we cleared you within 2 seconds? you had 17 we had 5 of us and you guys teleported. FsHit.

52 minutes ago, DilL said:

literally @True Loyalty is the most demoralized fuck right now l000l

Brooo, I am still happy about the gwas we fed you at 13 ports. https://gyazo.com/00c3da70a8fab068a3717f9d5a29133a

You guys better start calling CD to be your lookouts.

1 hour ago, F U D O G said:

kyp dogshit clan

And again, like I said if you have proof that I was at more than 1 or 2 trips of your shitty snipe team, I'll quit rampage right now.

1 minute ago, Satans said:

Imagine anyone taking Fudog seriously when he said he was quitting, he's a snipe team kid 4 life l0l

He said he was quitting twice.

2 hours ago, F U D O G said:

kyp dogshit clan

BTW WHERE'S THE FUCKING VIDEO?

6 hours ago, True Loyalty said:

He said he was quitting twice.

BTW WHERE'S THE FUCKING VIDEO?

The whole pure community knows how dogshit you are. You're literally killing ur clan by piping up for no reason. Notice that ur leaders aren't even trying to pipe up, because they've never won a 2v1 rivalry

17 hours ago, F U D O G said:

The whole pure community knows how dogshit you are. You're literally killing ur clan by piping up for no reason. Notice that ur leaders aren't even trying to pipe up, because they've never won a 2v1 rivalry

Are you  delusional bro? Tell me how the hell am I piping up? Have you seen my post history? You need to stop taking whatever you're taking and stop the delusions. You're seeing things.