Clearing IR 1v1 (20v20) Ending IR (15v35)

Elve

1 hour ago, Old Friends said:

Roman_1_item.png&key=00846f0a07f07434616

Sorry all I saw was your bitch clan begging for help all day today. Hopefully Hydra can help your clan pull more than 60 tomorrow.

all i saw was ir capes on the ground. and leaking fi's discord the public channel. oh no! not a member telling the public to rank some shit clan who returned in gear for 45 minutes dying to fatality.

10 minutes ago, Couck said:

We killed them 1v1 (20v20) then went on a smite trip like we do almost every day.. and ir decided to hit us with like 30 so we ragged them with 15 and made them end in an hour :Cheers:

We smoked IR 1v1 20v20. and they disappeared for 25 minutes, we ended, went up for a smite trip with 10 and they hit us. so we kept returning for 45 minutes, while ir sat there returning in gear and dying over and over and over again.

i couldnt believe titans wouldnt let his clan log. after 20 minutes there was more ir at edge than revs. after 30 minutes, ir had the same 5 members returning and titans bank was cleaned so he came up in a coif and rcbow. after 45 minutes there was 8 ir at the bank, 8 had gone back to the public cc, 14+ people disconnected from the channel and went afk within those 45 minutes. #mission accomplished. I had IR applicants and Members pming me asking me why IR was returning and i told them cause their ranks are stupid. both of them left the trip.

FI wins again.

3 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

How can you be proud of 1 item ragging another clan that has geared and outpulled you?

This is some Supremacy level retardation, wtf happened to Fatality..

How can i be proud of 15 fatality members on a smite trip, breaking 35 intense redemption in 45 minutes after they chose to hit them when they knew they were out and they were in rag????

Proud as fuck.

Discord had a music bot playing while 15 members were laughing almost in tears at the real stupidity here, returning countlessly to a 1 itemers. whos more dumb?

18 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

How can you be proud of 1 item ragging another clan that has geared and outpulled you?

How can i be proud of 15 fatality members on a smite trip, breaking 35 intense redemption in 45 minutes after they chose to hit them when they knew they were out and they were in rag????

Proud as fuck.

39 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Proud as fuck.

Discord had a music bot playing while 15 members were laughing almost in tears at the real stupidity here, returning countlessly to a 1 iteming clan. whos more dumb?

pst. ill let you know whos really the dumb one.

IR is.

38 minutes ago, kmanester1 said:

half the  replies to this topic is the same guy talking to himself

wuu2

36 minutes ago, deer said:

Id be so fucking embarrassed to have this elve kid representing me, holy shit. Imagine wasting 100+ rev scrolls for this loser

who the fuck uses scrolls to 1 item u idiot. lol

pipe down, you're probably in like purge.