Fi Declares Full Out P2P On IR

<><

24 minutes ago, Yaz said:

IR won’t accept. Why would they?

if Foe or Apex declared on FI, Fi would decline.

i think what Fi is doing is smart but IR aren’t stupid enough to accept.

Would be nice to see apex declare on Fi tbh

The reason Fi would never accept a fullout against Apex , Foe or EoP is exactly the same why IR won't accept this one.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

The reason Fi would never accept a fullout against Apex , Foe or EoP is exactly the same why IR won't accept this one.

Yeah that was pretty much my point 

They know IR have minimal fullout experience so this is low risk for FI. Either they win if IR accept  or they look like big boys if IR reject. The only reason Fi is trying to start a rivalry with IR is because they see them as easy prey. I don’t blame them, the pure world is survival of the fittest and the strong consume the weak.

I think it would be a nice time for Apex to declare on FI as the clans are in different but similar places.

Fi has the history and decent wildly pulls but Apex has the great 40ish man P2P core.

both sides have a lot to lose and a lot to gain from a fullout. It would put Fi back at top pure clan level, if they beat Apex you deffo have to consider them in your top 3. If Apex wins a full out then it puts them in with the EOP and FOE as they will have shown they have both quality and quantity (something they’ve struggled with in the wildy). However, since both clans also have so much to lose, it won’t happen. 

Over the next few weeks Wildy fights are gonna turn into IR + Apex vs Fi + Sup

wonder who’s gonna win

PS - it does surprise me EOP hasn’t piped up to FI but I guess they are too busy with FOE to make any new enemies

7 minutes ago, Yaz said:

They know IR have minimal fullout experience so this is low risk for FI. Either they win if IR accept  or they look like big boys if IR reject. The only reason Fi is trying to start a rivalry with IR is because they see them as easy prey. I don’t blame them, the pure world is survival of the fittest and the strong consume the weak.

I think it would be a nice time for Apex to declare on FI as the clans are in different but similar places.

Fi has the history and decent wildly pulls but Apex has the great 40ish man P2P core.

both sides have a lot to lose and a lot to gain from a fullout. It would put Fi back at top pure clan level, if they beat Apex you deffo have to consider them in your top 3. If Apex wins a full out then it puts them in with the EOP and FOE as they will have shown they have both quality and quantity (something they’ve struggled with in the wildy). However, since both clans also have so much to lose, it won’t happen. 

wonder who’s gonna win

PS - it does surprise me EOP hasn’t piped up to FI but I guess they are too busy with FOE to make any new enemies

Very accurate little summary, nice.

12 minutes ago, Yaz said:

wonder who’s gonna win

If IR accepts and lose we get a little hype and people will respect IR for accepting a fullout as underdogs in 2018, and it will be a fun experience for all 200 people involved regardless.

If IR accepts and wins they fuck us over pretty good so we have more to lose than they do

If IR declines/ignores then nothing will happen

I think the real issue is that IR can't pull 100 experienced people, they are more of a wilderness clan.

3 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

If IR accepts and lose we get a little hype and people will respect IR for accepting a fullout as underdogs in 2018, and it will be a fun experience for all 200 people involved regardless.

If IR accepts and wins they fuck us over pretty good so we have more to lose than they do

If IR declines/ignores then nothing will happen

I think the real issue is that IR can't pull 100 experienced people, they are more of a wilderness clan.

It would be stupid of IR to fight a fight they’d probably lose. The way FI is coming at them it’s not some chill full out. They gain nothing unless they win, which is unlikely considering the number of years FI has had to build up a retired memberbase of experience members.

If it’s just about fun, why wouldn’t FI declare (for fun) on Apex? They’d be more likely to accept, the battle would be closer, the stakes higher.

16 minutes ago, Yaz said:

It would be stupid of IR to fight a fight they’d probably lose. The way FI is coming at them it’s not some chill full out. They gain nothing unless they win, which is unlikely considering the number of years FI has had to build up a retired memberbase of experience members.

If it’s just about fun, why wouldn’t FI declare (for fun) on Apex? They’d be more likely to accept, the battle would be closer, the stakes higher.

i would love to fullout anyone at this point but we haven't won any high opts preps against either foe/apex yet so that's a step we got to take first. IR on the other hand has won several p2p preps against us not long ago.

13 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

i would love to fullout anyone at this point but we haven't won any high opts preps against either foe/apex yet so that's a step we got to take first. IR on the other hand has won several p2p preps against us not long ago.

Fair point, respect for the honest reply 

would love to see a 2 v 2 full out! They help take the pressure of clans and give more clans the chance to be involved!

1 hour ago, Yaz said:

wonder who’s gonna win