Fi Declares Full Out P2P On IR

<><

4 hours ago, Couck said:

?? for 2 weeks now we asked apex to double prep us and they were "busy" not our fault lool What's your excuse to not prep us tho?

l0l did we not ask you for a whole month big yikes and ya bro we have 5+ events this week so ide say we are pretty busy u had that whole month to prep us and refused

1 hour ago, Erase said:

l0l did we not ask you for a whole month big yikes and ya bro we have 5+ events this week so ide say we are pretty busy u had that whole month to prep us and refused

i just stated that apex was 2 "busy" for the last 2 weeks.. and as shown in your comment you indeed are.. not everything is a flame lmao. Pretty sure we already prepping next week anyway. Was just replying to the ir moron that said we don't wanna prep apex 

4 hours ago, Couck said:

i just stated that apex was 2 "busy" for the last 2 weeks.. and as shown in your comment you indeed are.. not everything is a flame lmao. Pretty sure we already prepping next week anyway. Was just replying to the ir moron that said we don't wanna prep apex 

You’re a fucking weirdo man, prep apex pussy

6 hours ago, Couck said:

bet well u asked for some reasons and there they r gl next week boys

5 hours ago, hotkeying said:

p1fqGnn.png

LOl.. i can find plenty of preps we won vs ir too man just by youtubing quickly .. and most are more recent then some of the ones on your pictures.. 

https://gyazo.com/14ddd9b80748fdf37d14a816d1195267 don't care enough to spend 5 more minutes on finding all our topics because it's literally irrelevant to today. You are scared to prep,fullout & even pm me back now cause i broke you into saying you gonna tell "kim to ban me" deny it i dare you and i show everyone how much of a pussy you really are crying about getting bullied over text.

Shut the fuck up or accept the prep/fullout you little fucking bitch