Bullied Fudog 2 Ditch Ft 3hit,Atl

Daddy Nate

3 hours ago, F U D O G said:

You got banged 3x I didn't die once and plus you cut out every fight we had lmfao

thats why u had that other spastic lead, cuz u got dropped 12v12

Lol nice excuse kid, today's going to be the same thing.. No more pking for FH, should of never piped up. And please show me when I died 3x Mr insta tp with overheads .. Niguh you pathetic keep it up I'll love more footage

30 minutes ago, Daddy Nate said:

Lol nice excuse kid, today's going to be the same thing.. No more pking for FH, should of never piped up. And please show me when I died 3x Mr insta tp with overheads .. Niguh you pathetic keep it up I'll love more footage

Lmfao if you actually think I'm gunna dedicate my weekdays slapping the bitch out of rp - you've got me fucked up LOL.

i have more important shit to do than waste my time trying to compete with some1 I kicked from my snipe team Lol

@Chalu @Broxxx @Aysix this kid losing in a rivalry and tryna pipe up to Warlord of Fh fr fr?!? @exzrts fr fr????

9 minutes ago, F U D O G said:

Lmfao if you actually think I'm gunna dedicate my weekdays slapping the bitch out of rp - you've got me fucked up LOL.

i have more important shit to do than waste my time trying to compete with some1 I kicked from my snipe team Lol

@Chalu @Broxxx @Aysix this kid losing in a rivalry and tryna pipe up to Warlord of Fh fr fr?!? @exzrts fr fr????

Lol poor poor fudog, you asked for this. Ran your mouth for 2 weeks straight. Daddy put you in your place yesterday now you don't know wtf too do. Kinda sad tbh. You talked alllllll that shit now you shook. Have fun sitting ditch kid

2 hours ago, Daddy Nate said:

Lol poor poor fudog, you asked for this. Ran your mouth for 2 weeks straight. Daddy put you in your place yesterday now you don't know wtf too do. Kinda sad tbh. You talked alllllll that shit now you shook. Have fun sitting ditch kid

Yes id love to smoke rp all week. Unfortunately, I don't slave for my snipe team as much as you do for ur clan. Which means you look dumb asf for losing to a snipe team lmfao.

Lol their is no competition this vid proves it ;) and tbh, you the one bumping daddies topic. Thanks for slaving for me some more doggie 

26 minutes ago, F U D O G said:

Yes id love to smoke rp all week. Unfortunately, I don't slave for my snipe team as much as you do for ur clan. Which means you look dumb asf for losing to a snipe team lmfao.