Juri Rs

Juri

1. Current RuneScape Display Name/Past Display Name(s)

Juri Rs original name was Muhhaa

2. Tell Us About Yourself

Hey, my name is Jürgen. 27 year old guy from Estonia who has been around runescape since 2002, within clanworld since 2004.

3. How Did You Hear About SharkBrew?

Zybez

4. What PvP Communities Are You Part Of? (xlpc, lpc, zerk, main, etc? List all that apply)

Violent Resolution

5. Clan History

Estonian country clans: 

Estonian Dark Warriors

Estonian Dark Fighters

Eesti/Estonia

Ancient Warriors

Estonian Destruction

Estonian Alliance

All of above either closed or merged into other clans to maintain it's form. I was one of the founders of Estonian Destruction with Porksihunnik and Dvix in 2008, which appeared to be the most professional of them all, which later merged with Green Claw and named as Estonian Alliance. The latter one still lives as a Facebook community btw :) 

The clan ~ 3 months ( Were too young to stay up that late for events, as it was in 2005 and I had to get up 5.30 am for school) 

Exer ~ 1 month ( Clan closed, as some of you remember Exer, it basically did that like 3 times per year at least..) 

Dark Slayers - in total of 4 months in 2 stints of FA.  ( Clan closed, basically was the first true power house I have been apart of) 

The Rising ~ 7 months ( Moved on to join Corruption, as TR seemed very lost at current stage of clan world and I had a lot friends within Corr) 

Corruption ~8 months (The whole Lukas and D2 gate happened and Robtokill went inactive, so it all basically was left in shambles and I was 18, with my current girlfriend, barely made time for the big Saturday preps) 

DIvine Forces - 6.5 years ( Was my home, my sanctuary and my nest to hide, it's been said so many times. Looking back at it now 3 years later, I would say it was a stupid miscommunication by me, True and Murray the most. I was a mess back then, as I had just started my fitness journey and was emotionally really unstable. ) 

Ronin - 3 months ( When I came back to rs and joined them, I saw a lot of potential within their quality members. But then Robin started this whole Crash war with Downfall and it all fell in shambles. They were too naive to hope that they are going to be welcomed as a top clan with open hands. Instead they played their cards wrong and as I said, it was a huge mistake to not take a step forward and try to become a top clan. ) 

6. Additional Comments

Hi.