when you forget to take your Prozac...

puppyslush

5 hours ago, puppyslush said:

The 40 thousand users that go through this site monthly.

Yes because not advertising your clan on a larger platform has definitely helped your clan grow.

I am your forum host. Going through your event aftermaths, before the most recent prep against EOP and IR, you have 0 major CWA action since July if we exclude the tournament fights that Sharkbrew organized :\

yes go through our event aftermaths and tell me how sharkbrew had any sort of impact on anything instead of giving credit to the people who put the time and effort in to recruiting and training up sand crabbers into top warrers which then attracted other clanners itself as we made ourselves #1 in the scene.

this site is used for nothing more than shit talking i.e the original post lmfao

4 hours ago, .Zo said:

You sound really triggered, little guy.  Take a deep breath and step outside for a bit.

Terrible come back as expected

admir your clan is in total loss when you come matched against anyone lol. Stick to sand crabs buddy 🤣😝😂

6 hours ago, puppyslush said:

The 40 thousand users that go through this site monthly.

Yes because not advertising your clan on a larger platform has definitely helped your clan grow.

I am your forum host. Going through your event aftermaths, before the most recent prep against EOP and IR, you have 0 major CWA action since July if we exclude the tournament fights that Sharkbrew organized :\

IR is at the forefront of growth in terms of bringing in fresh blood into the pure community & generally helping the scene thrive and we have 0 presence on this garbage site. maybe if you followed ur own rules and didn't have double standards for nearly everything u try to implement this site might actually serve some purpose until then this site will remain a safe space for recycled pure clanners and slit eyed gook's like urself

8 hours ago, .Zo said:

You sound really triggered, little guy.  Take a deep breath and step outside for a bit.

seems like you got called out and know its true so much you felt the need to quote me

wasnt hard propaganda spewing loser keep lying to make your internet guild sound better l0l nobody cares your clan still sucks

If the system clearly wasn't working then I see no issue. Out with the old, in with the new. Take what you learned from the failure and try to make something better.

I mean it's obvious he was just flaming you which isn't exactly topic worthy, but if you're looking for something more to take from this then there you go.

9 hours ago, Lord Ex said:

IR is at the forefront of growth in terms of bringing in fresh blood into the pure community & generally helping the scene thrive and we have 0 presence on this garbage site. maybe if you followed ur own rules and didn't have double standards for nearly everything u try to implement this site might actually serve some purpose until then this site will remain a safe space for recycled pure clanners and slit eyed gook's like urself

You keep boasting about 0 presence on this site, yet here you are replying to this topic demanding for my attention. Moreover you accuse this site of toxicity but throw happily racial insults around because you have a self restraint problem.

11 hours ago, Nerdy said:

yes go through our event aftermaths and tell me how sharkbrew had any sort of impact on anything instead of giving credit to the people who put the time and effort in to recruiting and training up sand crabbers into top warrers which then attracted other clanners itself as we made ourselves #1 in the scene.

this site is used for nothing more than shit talking i.e the original post lmfao

If I am on the topic of recruitment, why would I go to events aftermath? Check recruitment forums. Apex's topic has 17k views.

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/forum/324-pure-community-advertisements/&page=1

Look at the increase in topics of people asking which clans to join:

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/forum/7-looking-for-a-clan/

Sharkbrew platform is still a really easy way to get your clan's name out there with minimal effort. Obviously it will never replace ingame recruiting but passive recruits is an interest that is built up over time.

In not one post am I against IR's recruitment efforts, however the fact remains that IR isn't making these newbies top warrers by throwing them in 2 hr rag wars against clans. Why inspite of having a 2K discord does IR only pull 30% higher than other clans? Why is their turnover rate so high? If you are arguing on the trickle down benefits of recruiting IR's recruits, why hasn't overall clan pull average increased?

My inkling suspicion is that alot of them end up RQing or lost interest as a result

That's why a healthy xLPC or newbie pure clan scene  is essential to give these new guys a chance to warm up before throwing them on the track.

By making a huge deal over IR, you are discounting the efforts of other smaller clans like Hydra/Purge- who are actually recruiting slowly and making sure their foundations are right first before they step into the big scene.

On 9/7/2018 at 5:10 AM, puppyslush said:

You clearly cared enough to make this comment. Surely you are not proposing that all clans starve each other to death right and only the select few in the clique group gets action? As this is what Apex is also a victim of atm?

Apex isn't a victim of it they refuse to prep us we'd love to give them action along with any other clan.

Don't think any clans are actively starving eachother right now unless its a rivalry like EOP/FOE/Apex and IR just refusing to work with us on times.

On 9/8/2018 at 7:32 AM, sup kyle said:

Apex isn't a victim of it they refuse to prep us we'd love to give them action along with any other clan.

Don't think any clans are actively starving eachother right now unless its a rivalry like EOP/FOE/Apex and IR just refusing to work with us on times.

You would love to prep us.. sad that we don't prep dogs. You also state that no clans are actively starving and then proceed to name 4 clans. Can't expect much more from Supremacy tbh. Just keep the bench warm and KYP.

On 9/11/2018 at 1:48 AM, 13 Defence said:

You would love to prep us.. sad that we don't prep dogs. You also state that no clans are actively starving and then proceed to name 4 clans. Can't expect much more from Supremacy tbh. Just keep the bench warm and KYP.

EOP refuses to prep FOE, FOE seem to not prep you and you clearly don't prep us. IR doesn't prep us. No clan is starved completely of preps I named 4 clans refusing to prep each other, there's a difference. If you need an analogy let me know.

Have fun only prepping IR I guess lmfao. I'm just glad to be in a clan that doesn't back down from a challenge unlike some.

14 hours ago, sup kyle said:

EOP refuses to prep FOE, FOE seem to not prep you and you clearly don't prep us. IR doesn't prep us. No clan is starved completely of preps I named 4 clans refusing to prep each other, there's a difference. If you need an analogy let me know.

Have fun only prepping IR I guess lmfao. I'm just glad to be in a clan that doesn't back down from a challenge unlike some.

Only prepping IR? That's why we have FI both servers this week, and most likely both servers with EOP the following week?

Reality check; Supremacy is not good. To imply that Apex is backing down from a challenge by not fighting you sounds dumb to say the least.

You obviously need an analogy since that's how you seem to comprehend: Apex are Sharks and Supremacy are Minnows; It isn't that we can't eat you, It would just be pointless to do so.

😂

15 hours ago, sup kyle said:

you in a clan that nearly lost 1 round to purge in a mini. purge. i get that it was 6v6 but think about that for a second.

you guys like to shit talk other clans but you Sup man, don't talk

19 hours ago, Froggers said:

you in a clan that nearly lost 1 round to purge in a mini. purge. i get that it was 6v6 but think about that for a second.

you guys like to shit talk other clans but you Sup man, don't talk

IR lost a mini to Purge, you're taking minis seriously so idk why you prep IR. I'm not shit talking anyone I just want action.

19 hours ago, 13 Defence said:

Only prepping IR? That's why we have FI both servers this week, and most likely both servers with EOP the following week?

Reality check; Supremacy is not good. To imply that Apex is backing down from a challenge by not fighting you sounds dumb to say the least.

You obviously need an analogy since that's how you seem to comprehend: Apex are Sharks and Supremacy are Minnows; It isn't that we can't eat you, It would just be pointless to do so.

😂

Glad to hear you're prepping other clans bro. I don't think I've ever seen a clan claim to be so much better they'd refuse to prep them, that's just laughs to me. I'd personally predict we win F2P and you win P2P and I wouldn't mind seeing it sometime.

For a clan that dislikes us and 2v1'd us with IR for months, for some reason if it'd be so easy I'd like to think you'd wanna show us up in CLW.

Also, FOE doesn't prep you because they're better than you? Is that the logic you wanna use?

:ablobsadpats:

4 hours ago, sup kyle said:

IR lost a mini to Purge, you're taking minis seriously so idk why you prep IR. I'm not shit talking anyone I just want action.

Glad to hear you're prepping other clans bro. I don't think I've ever seen a clan claim to be so much better they'd refuse to prep them, that's just laughs to me. I'd personally predict we win F2P and you win P2P and I wouldn't mind seeing it sometime.

For a clan that dislikes us and 2v1'd us with IR for months, for some reason if it'd be so easy I'd like to think you'd wanna show us up in CLW.

Also, FOE doesn't prep you because they're better than you? Is that the logic you wanna use?

:ablobsadpats:

Not at all! FOE wanted the belt and they tried for it 7 times. when you go 1-6, how can you not be demoralized? They are scared, and that's that. 

Also, as previously mentioned;

23 hours ago, 13 Defence said:

Apex are Sharks and Supremacy are Minnows; It isn't that we can't eat you, It would just be pointless to do so.

ALSO, We all seen your leaderboards, SUP takes mini's more serious than anyone, yet your 6 man unit is still trash!

336ff120c0f2531e6f86e81336069b60.png

:Amusing:

8 hours ago, 13 Defence said:

Not at all! FOE wanted the belt and they tried for it 7 times. when you go 1-6, how can you not be demoralized? They are scared, and that's that. 

Also, as previously mentioned;

ALSO, We all seen your leaderboards, SUP takes mini's more serious than anyone, yet your 6 man unit is still trash!

336ff120c0f2531e6f86e81336069b60.png

:Amusing:

1. still beat purge

2. took u a while to find that one well played

3. still wont prep us lol