[Phase 1] Betting- Bet On Major Clan events & more!

puppyslush

9i97GP8.png&key=d974377b61f53296d9fb606e

Betting

Sharkbrew has been at the forefront of community site innovation, and I would like to (re)-introduce the latest and improved version of Betting system that previously existed on older version of Sharkbrew

Our betting system allows members of the community to bet on any major clanning event, and under this new system, we can even bet on more than 2 options at once!

How does it work?

Sharkbet is a betting system that is based on mutual betting pool where all the bets are pooled together. The entire pool is shared among the winners and each winner's take is dependent on how much he/she had bet, proportioned to other winners' bets.

For example:

Team A:

Bob: $200

Tim: $300

Team B:

John $500

If Team A wins, Bob will receive $400 and Tim will receive $600.

If Team B wins, John receives the whole $1000.

How Does Betting Benefit Me?

As a member, winning bets will earn you sharkpoints which then can be used to further represent your clan on Sharkbrew!

In the phase 2 release of Sharkbet, we will include a highscore table showing which members of the community are good at predicting outcome of events:Dude:

How Does Betting Benefit My Clan?

Having your event listed on the betting system exposes your clan's event to the entire community. Suddenly, people would be anticipating outcome of your event, and whichever side the coin lands, ultimately the exposure is free advertisement and exposure for your clan, and the best part is, if you win, people will be talking about your clan and the winnings they earned for days to come.

Furthermore, if done correctly, clan leaders can use this system as a motivation tool for members to push themselves harder. Psychology behind betting is well studied, and they give a euphoric reaction to participants, winners or losers alike.

Which Events Could Be Added?

All preps/fullouts CWA events can be added. In the future we plan to allow more trollzy options such as betting on a clan's weekend pull

How Do I get An Event Listed?

Feel free to PM any Gatekeepers+ to have your event listed

Ok Enough, How Do I bet??

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?app=memberbetting