About; Me

Tannie

I come on thw brew on and off and seriously this brew is increasing its number of users lately but does not have quality banter of any sort.

All i could see was the same old shit. Leaking audios... poor banters.... xlpc drama.... how some really stupid people tries to open and lead clans over and over again...

Anyway. Hi New members of the Sharkbrew community. A few questions i have for you.

Do you know me? Yes? What do you know me for? Write something about something you know abt me. Other than i only killed 4 in a 70v70. 

No? U dont know me? Start goggling "the great china brew"

2 hours ago, Tannie said:

Dont go off topic. Do it again. Im ask secret agents to kill abdullah clan. U can try me. Just not get mad if weird tanks start appear n kill pink

I cant read but yes i'll take 2 portions of chicken fried rice with extra curry sauce, ty

any1 surprised to see a poor nigga clan like aao scam member. clan full of 3rd world country european lizards like royce and molezan. aao jason got a stutter like lawnmower. in my professional opinion they took the gp to fund caroline gender reassignment surgery [they gotta remove the penis and make a vagina hole for trailer boi tyler to lick].