AAO FULL OF SNAKES SCAMMED 1b BY RANKS!!!

Gentigles Returns

Pure Community,

Just a fair warning! Do not join AAO, they are full of scammers! Milzan, N Ranger and Qrind1 scammed me for 1b then kicked me from server! would not recommend this clan... They don't care about there members was apart of community for nearly two years just have not been active due personal reasons the last 6 months.

- Purely Jack

PROOF~~~~~ https://gyazo.com/cb314c5e1f56ac41bda6e9d539bfb1df   

https://gyazo.com/2fffe1e0753900548e552e4543fabd5a

https://gyazo.com/9de523993813a1a702253b19f4cd47f0 

Had to edit cos my reply probs gonna get burried anyways!!! -------------------------

It's fine i don't care you guys can make up your bullshit fake excuses for scamming me :). I know what really happened and so did you and that's all that really matters... 

You guys got greedy because you sit in a room for 24 hours a day 7 days a week and don't have shit to show for it... I happily sold over 5b to websites was trying to do you a favor and give yall a discount.. anyways Fuck AAO be Careful! =] Its not possible to leak when you don't Show up for fuckin trips!!!!. bunch of lying retards!! fucking them all

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am done with the community and have been done with the pure scene for quite some time! I just hope that before you trust anybody you think twice! Broke mother fuckers will take ya for your addy scim if given the chance!

It's fine i don't care you guys can make up your bullshit fake excuses for scamming me :). I know what really happened and so did you and that's all that really matters... 

You guys got greedy because you sit in a room for 24 hours a day 7 days a week and don't have shit to show for it... I happily sold over 5b to websites was trying to do you a favor and give yall a discount.. anyways Fuck AAO be Careful! =] Its not possible to leak when you don't show up for fucking trips!. bunch of lying retards!! fucking retards 

1 minute ago, Gentigles Returns said:

You guys got greedy because you sit in a room for 24 hours a day 7 days a week and don't have shit to show for it... I happily sold over 5b to websites was trying to do you a favor and give yall a discount.. anyways Fuck AAO be Careful! =] Its not possible to leak when you don't.... bunch of lying retards!! fucking retards 

ssssssssure!