AAO FULL OF SNAKES SCAMMED 1b BY RANKS!!!

Gentigles Returns

48 minutes ago, Royce said:

same 

Shut the fuck up pussi. when my px niggas met with you irl they said you was awkward as fuck and wouldnt look anyone in eye when speaking to them hahahahaha. whats matter pussi boi afraid to look man in eye hahahaha. i also herd that u asked to borrow money from one of the guys so u could catch a bus home hahaha poor nigga aao kid.

1 minute ago, ill kill your clan faggot said:

Shut the fuck up pussi. when my px niggas met with you irl they said you was awkward as fuck and wouldnt look anyone in eye when speaking to them hahahahaha. whats matter pussi boi afraid to look man in eye hahahaha. i also herd that u asked to borrow money from one of the guys so u could catch a bus home hahaha poor nigga aao kid.

yeah facts buddy

15 minutes ago, ill kill your clan faggot said:

this 100% happened and not only this when he met up with aao guys he sniffed there leaders parents pants and stole a pair of the guys 3 year old sisters underwear 100 facts etc etc

5 hours ago, wuu2 said:

Lol thats why aao will never succeed

they just stay open to be open. No accomplishments here for aao besides scamming a guy for a bil (not much of an accomplishment btw)

Sure Lemons aka lemonlimelures