P2P Fridays?

puppyslush

P2P fridays?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. P2P fridays?

• Yes
    • No

10 hours ago, Lionel said:

Ir member not getting enough action, unexpected.

Set up some preps and u might be more satisfied.

We get he most action in the community

2 hours ago, Froggers said:

3 days of pking in clusterfucks in a row would never work

maybe minis or something instead

What about Wednesday if not every week every other week - gives two-3 day gap before next official trip

3 hours ago, Brock_Lesnar said:

Most people work fridays Slush good topic though. Love ya slush

How would Wednesday sound?

4 hours ago, Jimi said:

Why not like wednesday

I like this idea

4 hours ago, Grabbin said:

Doubt people wanna mand pk friday, saturday and sunday anymore. We aint 15, we go out and drink

Would you consider Wednesday?

5 hours ago, Lord Ex said:

We get he most action in the community

What about Wednesday if not every week every other week - gives two-3 day gap before next official trip

How would Wednesday sound?

I like this idea

Would you consider Wednesday?

It's more of no one wants to do the same old thing. Fight between 2 clans for 30 seconds before another clan/2 clans crash....pretty boring. And clans are just gonna set up their own preps + minis.

2 hours ago, TheReal said:

not a bad idea, mpc back in the days was p2p through the week and on a friday and weekends for f2p and it worked well, would be beneficial for the community just whether you can get clans down for it 

only way to know is to try I'd say

still gathering info on the subject but hopefully slush has an update soon

14 hours ago, Lord Ex said:

This is why ur clan is dead because you fail to realize pure clanning is thriving in p2p and without a p2p base you won’t succeed long term in this era

"this is why ur clan is dead" as u refuse to prep us and still lose to us in f2p up 15, salt. Mass recruiting is not applicable to long-term success proven by your bringing literal thousands (2k on discord right) but only able to pull 90 peak and 0 quality lol.

Trips for every clan are better in f2p. P2P is full of glory teleporting or hugging greater demons and having shit fights up there. P2P is so immobile clans are forced to teleport on crash where-as I can move my clans 5 steps west in F2P.

My preference and what's best for a "pure clan" are two different things. I like f2p. Shit happens. Sorry Terror.

1 hour ago, sup kyle said:

"this is why ur clan is dead" as u refuse to prep us and still lose to us in f2p up 15, salt. Mass recruiting is not applicable to long-term success proven by your bringing literal thousands (2k on discord right) but only able to pull 90 peak and 0 quality lol.

Trips for every clan are better in f2p. P2P is full of glory teleporting or hugging greater demons and having shit fights up there. P2P is so immobile clans are forced to teleport on crash where-as I can move my clans 5 steps west in F2P.

My preference and what's best for a "pure clan" are two different things. I like f2p. Shit happens. Sorry Terror.

Your clan has no idea what long term success is. 

Looks like most of the replies are in favor, however majority of the majority don't wish to have it as an official event due to the maturing population, thus I have allowed clan ambassadors to post calendar event topics that will show up on the side bar of the forums, this allows u guys to setup unofficials way in advance without having to PM each clan leader individually. Additionally, I have petitioned the clan ambassador community to allow low ranks to apply for amb as I believe most low ranks lead unofficials

Hope all this will help u guys!