Jump to content
Chris-

Main Cluster - Sunday 23rd September

Recommended Posts

For most clans involved the cluster was pretty fun, the wasn't much of a clear "winner" and everyone just went out and did their thing.. Every now and then i think we should all organise one of these once or twice a month to keep the scene active.

It would start at roughly 9PM GMT so that the GMT based clans can also attend.. Lets see how many clans would be interested in it.

Details:

Sunday 23rd September

8PM GMT 

The fight will basically be spread across the deep wilderness, around GDZ and so on.

P2P Wilderness

World 10 (subject to change)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Godae said:

would be sick if main scene was as active as pure scene with official events

That's the aim anyway, hopefully to do 1-2 clusters a month or so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally don't think many clans will care about random clusters that are happening regularly. Only reason Mog Time's are big is because 1) he's a streamer so clans will want the publicity and 2) they don't happen very often so clans want to participate so they don't miss out on something that doesn't happen often. Would be nice if this wasn't the case, but yeah.

 

Also, I'd recommend an earlier start time. 9PM doesn't give much time for GMT clans to work with. 8PM would be better in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, IMK said:

Personally don't think many clans will care about random clusters that are happening regularly. Only reason Mog Time's are big is because 1) he's a streamer so clans will want the publicity and 2) they don't happen very often so clans want to participate so they don't miss out on something that doesn't happen often. Would be nice if this wasn't the case, but yeah.

 

Also, I'd recommend an earlier start time. 9PM doesn't give much time for GMT clans to work with. 8PM would be better in my opinion. 

Action is action, doesn't matter who promotes it or how many clans turn up. Clans will know that a specific clan will be out so will hit it.. Therefore action, i guess the time could be a consideration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If all clans went out every Sunday in F2P again it would make things interesting. As long as clans stay out of addy and cancer gear..

 

For now we'll stick to the P2P action, hope to see a few clans get involved even if it's small man and end up finding people on the outskirts of a bigger fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Cera S6 said:

If all clans went out every Sunday in F2P again it would make things interesting. As long as clans stay out of addy and cancer gear..

 

For now we'll stick to the P2P action, hope to see a few clans get involved even if it's small man and end up finding people on the outskirts of a bigger fight.

 

28 minutes ago, Brap said:

F2P fights would be sick.

 

I actually think it would be good if clans also SLOWLY transitioned into F2P so they did both of them to keep both scenes active.. I was having a conversation with @slushpuppy about cotm and i think F2P clan wars would be a good test for clans, much better than P2P anyway i think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Grabbin said:

Rev fought ct, rot fought fools, jaja fought sv.

 

Same shit would happen with this cluster if clans attended. Nobody really cares about the cluster anyway lol

How often do you see ROT fighting fools without the cluster?  Who cares about who fights who, it's about the clan world being more active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chris- said:

How often do you see ROT fighting fools without the cluster?  Who cares about who fights who, it's about the clan world being more active.

You think rot would've showed up if fools wasn't there..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grabbin said:

You think rot would've showed up if fools wasn't there..?

Why is it about ROT showing up?  Who would of gone out and shown up if the cluster didn't exist? Obviously not as many clans... Once a clan knows another is out then they will go for the hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×