Nightmare Takes On Rampage Down Opts

DilL

db23843e69b5160ea5469a2a40ae2496.gif

cc: NM CC | nightmare.ts3chat.com | https://discord.gg/pr5ASYb

On this fine Sunday afternoon, Nightmare takes on Rampiss down 20 opts.
Despite being down opts, Nightmare puts up a good fight against Rampiss and clears them in fights that didn't last much long until being crashed.

After an hour of fights, Nightmare and Rampage takes it to clan wars.
(different topic)

Thanks for the fun Sunday.

1b8b1f8c0225efedac9164b8f3aaaef1.gif

Chalu's POV:

3 hours ago, Godae said:

Wat xlpc u joining

Lol none most likely. If I'm free after lpcs sundays which most likely be. I'm going on rp trips to shit on kids like @Aysix and spastic kids who bend the knee to fs retards

28 minutes ago, King of kings said:

Lol none most likely. If I'm free after lpcs sundays which most likely be. I'm going on rp trips to shit on kids like @Aysix and spastic kids who bend the knee to fs retards

funny thing is your going to be on RP trips and the leader of FS is leader of RP Haha.

Nice logic, imagine flaming FS but bending the knee to Mother Pig LMFAO. 

someone get this dude @Chalu @DilL @WarChild @Kyo @Broxxx

30 minutes ago, Aysix said:

funny thing is your going to be on RP trips and the leader of FS is leader of RP Haha.

Nice logic, imagine flaming FS but bending the knee to Mother Pig LMFAO. 

someone get this dude @Chalu @DilL @WarChild @Kyo @Broxxx

Lalo is shit. Hes blocked on my end. Idc you just tag a  bunch of shitters. Thats why you pull 40s just like ob did. Waste of time. Have fun getting bully every weekend

2 hours ago, King of kings said:

Lalo is shit. Hes blocked on my end. Idc you just tag a  bunch of shitters. Thats why you pull 40s just like ob did. Waste of time. Have fun getting bully every weekend

LOL, you claim like you have anything to do with RP's 60 man pulls. See you on the weekend shitter, and i'll be mutlilogged during LPC to camp you every fight FO has good luck.

1 hour ago, Aysix said:

LOL, you claim like you have anything to do with RP's 60 man pulls. See you on the weekend shitter, and i'll be mutlilogged during LPC to camp you every fight FO has good luck.

Lmao I was in CD you duck. Cd close now so I'm going with rp with some boys to shit on you. Camp me kid? Bahahaha. I'll camp you in any scene. Watch. Enjoy getting bully in lpc and xlpc