Apex P2P

Public Speaker

1 hour ago, 0ldschooler said:

Havent seen that many notable p2p prep wins involving apex recently. Ive seen em get stomped in 20v20+ minis (these opts were considered prep opts not too long ago) recently tho.

I can see fo/eop take a W off them if need be.

Minis are still practice tho

3 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

Havent seen that many notable p2p prep wins involving apex recently. Ive seen em get stomped in 20v20+ minis (these opts were considered prep opts not too long ago) recently tho.

us beating anyone at this point isn't "notable" lmao (also the community starved us from preps including your own clan for the past 2months+). we've beaten everyone this year atleast 3x-5x with only 1 loss

stop steady hating on apex because we're #1 l0l

4 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

Take the win off us then please.

hit up Nox on discord or irc I beg of you.

Apex have and have had the tenacity to grind, grind, and grind to get where they are. Just about every clan watched Rage do the same thing in F2P around a year ago and sat about with their dicks in hand about it, history repeats itself.

As for the lack of preps they've got there's nobody to point the finger at but the incompetence of other clans ranks. It's a deserved title, the lack of action is not. 

3 hours ago, Anton said:

us beating anyone at this point isn't "notable" lmao (also the community starved us from preps including your own clan for the past 2months+). we've beaten everyone this year atleast 3x-5x with only 1 loss

stop steady hating on apex because we're #1 l0l

Im not hating on apex, i was just saying that i can see FO/EOP beat them if need be. Stop being such a fucking faggot & acting like you cant lose lmfao.

19 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

Im not hating on apex, i was just saying that i can see FO/EOP beat them if need be. Stop being such a fucking faggot & acting like you cant lose lmfao.

No they really can't at this moment.

OT: As of holding #1 p2p, I don't think it is comparable, You just barely get challenged as much as before.