New wave of LPC?

Ace Krave

4 hours ago, Kanicus said:

Envy/Hydra won’t last or do anything. 

Goodluck to Rampage & Outbreak, idk why you put Purge in here, you’re already an LPC that does LPC trips lol. 

For being a 1 server clan, your clan olny pulls 20 on a sunday L0L. If anything both envy and hydra are better clans then misshits. lmfaooooo

17 minutes ago, TBR said:

Outbreak might be the only clan out of that bunch to do anything relevant. From what I've seen of Rampage they're too heavily reliant of the likes of EOP to attend their trips, so they'd probably pull 40 max, but I can see them folding into EOP before they even get to LPC.

Hope you know that Outbreak is just Lethal...aka ascent+outlaws.  Pretty sure Outbreak failed to open x2 

32 minutes ago, TBR said:

Outbreak might be the only clan out of that bunch to do anything relevant. From what I've seen of Rampage they're too heavily reliant of the likes of EOP to attend their trips, so they'd probably pull 40 max, but I can see them folding into EOP before they even get to LPC.

I actually think you've forgotten that this game is for fun and that more clans is always good.. why does a clan have to do something "relevant" lol..stop being bitter just because CD closed again brother.