New wave of LPC?

Ace Krave

1 minute ago, Enza said:

I actually think you've forgotten that this game is for fun and that more clans is always good.. why does a clan have to do something "relevant" lol..stop being bitter just because CD closed again brother.

Whos bitter? I don't need to waste my time or my members time logging into a scene which is actually garbage lol

54 minutes ago, Lethal Bulls said:

For being a 1 server clan, your clan olny pulls 20 on a sunday L0L. If anything both envy and hydra are better clans then misshits. lmfaooooo

Envy open and close more than @Coucks mouth mate, obviously got triggered by my comment but what do you expect, I’m sick of seeing envy attempts, either commit and stay open or just give up. 

The more established clans in the pure community should off these clans whilst they get up and running. There's a possibility that some of these clans might even be able to pull big, but would be steamrolled down opts by established clans due to better organisation. Welcome to the pure scene, hopefully the fresh meat will reduce the cancer. 

5 hours ago, Ace Krave said:

Hope you know that Outbreak is just Lethal...aka ascent+outlaws.  Pretty sure Outbreak failed to open x2 

Incorrect, Outbreak was only opened in 2015. When there was 2-3 different brackets. I spoke to a few kids to reopen Outbreak and give this lpc chance a run. Never did we reopen x2. Dont confuse us with a different clan that you've failed to open.

4 hours ago, Kanicus said:

Envy open and close more than @Coucks mouth mate, obviously got triggered by my comment but what do you expect, I’m sick of seeing envy attempts, either commit and stay open or just give up. 

Good point you make about giving up.. misfits should do that look at their pull :P

6 hours ago, Enza said:

I actually think you've forgotten that this game is for fun and that more clans is always good.. why does a clan have to do something "relevant" lol..stop being bitter just because CD closed again brother.

Enza ur wrong, this game is not fun runescape medieval 2007 version, only fun is killing clans and taking credit for it

7 hours ago, TBR said:

Outbreak might be the only clan out of that bunch to do anything relevant. From what I've seen of Rampage they're too heavily reliant of the likes of EOP to attend their trips, so they'd probably pull 40 max, but I can see them folding into EOP before they even get to LPC.

idk where you got that from but only 2 eop are in rp