puppyslush

Name suggestions for subforums

I received some feedback that "Runite Community" is a confusing confusing term, and the reason why I chose this over "Main Community" is because I felt that "main" terminology has shifted from simply being a general all purpose non-pure account to that of a maxed level 126. This leaves our med/zerk/tank brothers a little under represented in the community. I would like a new name to encompass all the non-pure, 40+ defence pvp builds.

So my question to you is; Do you think we should rename Runite Community, and what would you suggest be the new name of this section? Or should there just be better education for the word "Runite Community"?

Hoping to get some good feedback from you guys/gals!

To me it’s no issue and I find it easy enough to navigate but obviously people from RSC think different, I think it could be 2 factors.. the way the forum is designed and placed itself and also the name of the forum itself. 

Im interested in seeing what some ex RSC fellas have to suggest but the name “main community” is still better I reckon too.

16 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

can we call it eop, they been doing it for ages 

Heard fo and sup were the ones more recently getting their aftermaths put in the main section, smh main bringer :spit:

I think the problem is that from a pure perspective you guys don't consider med/zerk/tank as pures whereas main clans do so neither side thinks they really belong in either section, with that in mind it's kind of difficult to come up with a name that fits.  For anyone coming from RSC it's always going to be Main clans and then the pure (non main) clans with no distinction for all the brands of pure clanning that exist so even if you change it no one will be satisfied with anything other than  "Main clans." It's up to you if you think med/zerk/tank scene(s) are active enough to warrant representation in the section name or not.

I've grown to like Runite Community despite finding the term confusing when first joining. Just putting main and adding that zerk/med clans also post in this section under the sub section rules is also an option.

Merge Clan Wars, Wilderness and Castle Wars into a "Clan Fights & Events" forum with all in it for any events clans decide to post.

Create a Clan Video subforum.

Leave the main forum for random discussions.

Not to copy Zybez but ya, they did have it set up in the best way with those in my opinion.