New Skin/Ad-hoc Community Events

slushpuppy

9i97GP8.png&key=d974377b61f53296d9fb606e

New Skin

It's been a while since Sharkbrew had a makeover, and admitting the current default skin is way too large. Luckily I was able to find a dark blue theme which seems to fit the bill, so please feel free try out the new test skin and give me some feedback. If you guys like this skin template as a base, I will purchase a skinning service from Calum when we move to IPB 4.3

image.png

Ad-hoc Community Events/Events Calendar

Taking some inspiration from the positive feedback from the P2P friday topic, and speaking to some members of the main community like @Chris-, I come to realize that sharkbrew should help out with organizing ad-hoc community events. So I have given Ambassadors access to create events that would appear in the side bar of Sharkbrew. This I hope will facilitate events advertising process.

As Ambassador is strictly for high ranks of clans, I also created an @TPWCzeT.pngCommunity Events Manager group. This group gives members access to creating same events in the Calendar. If you want to become a Community Events Manager, feel free to drop me a PM on discord.

We hope that this system will encourage clans to schedule community events like scheduled midweek cluster/P2P Fridays or even ad-hoc PCLs