Main WCOTM

موني

12 hours ago, Tova said:

Zybez led main clans with an iron fist back in the day but slowly lost control and things went to shit. The responses you are seeing on this thread are because mains have pretty much operated without rules for a really long time - Which has caused us to become retards/animals. Give it time and keep up the effort.

Well Iron fist isn't our style, but I would like a bit more solidarity to the scene than what is happening now. Some clans may be doing better than others, but by what standard? 80 pulls vs that of 2013 when we were having 150v150 massed fights? RS population has gone back to 2013 levels too, yet clanning across the board has collapsed because of selfish leadership mentality.

On 9/14/2018 at 2:30 AM, slushpuppy said:

Feel free to suggest changes

You are absolutely right, Clans are free to do whatever they want, but does it help the community?

No it won't. There are clans that strictly AC, there are clans that strictly crash, in most cases wouldn't be applied to few. I feel like Moni should've spoken to more people than just a minority group of a few ppl (No D) but just my input.

Interesting.

How are people complaining lol this is a fansite that is giving out awards based on posts on their community. If you want the award, post events here, if you don't then don't lol. It's just a fun little title for active clans and shows activity.

I don't think you should post a minimum of 10 points, just whoever has the most. If it's under 10 whatever, but hopefully it ends up over.

3 hours ago, Cera S6 said:

Interesting.

How are people complaining lol this is a fansite that is giving out awards based on posts on their community. If you want the award, post events here, if you don't then don't lol. It's just a fun little title for active clans and shows activity.

I don't think you should post a minimum of 10 points, just whoever has the most. If it's under 10 whatever, but hopefully it ends up over.

Could you apply for Ambassador?

7 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

Could you apply for Ambassador?

As much as I don't like VR and what they tried to do with Gotenks merge...MikeCS6 is the leader of VR and would know just as much as Chris if not more..So I think giving it to him would be alright.