IMK

main Divine Forces | P2P PvP Clan | Oldest Active PvP Clan

I0G4DWo.gif

Forums | Discord | Twitter

DF is a PvP clan that has been actively operating for 15 years - having never closed or gone inactive. As a clan, we've seen every era of this game, and now in the year 2020, we are but a humble P2P PvP clan that spends our days PKing, warring, and just playing the game in every form.

Register on our forums, join our Discord, and follow our Twitter for a more intimate look on how we operate.  

amPdY4Z.png

We are currently lead by a veteran squad of officials who have a combined 46 years spent in DF, which allows us to use our experience to maneuver through a clan world full of people who take this game far too serious. We pride ourselves on actually enjoying the game, which seems to be a hard thing to do for some! - @Murray 1991,  »IMK,  »Rene,  »Jelle »Sugarmama4,  »Ekstra,  »Manjep.

kc7tTN6.png

Our requirements are relatively low, but upon joining you'll be expected to work towards 126 combat and 2k+ total level, as well as a myriad of other things to make your account the best it can be for PvP. For an in-depth look at our official entry-level requirements, you must register on our forums and visit the following thread: https://df-rs.com/topic/813/

ae1c99514aef3979590970aa65bede26.jpg

TvsQAg9.png

KyLZzrr.png

FBO0c4A.png

J8g7MU1.png

dCor3C1.png

RqK5GJt.png

MTnDfjA.png

0xNjBOu.png

TVXgyBS.png

XSkn9Dd.png

vlyNPs8.png

aGGa2fw.png

nDh6zrx.png

41s1ITo.png

NAzsgUS.png

tnJ5JoX.png

UoVz1FH.png

ORRNwGj.png

s8l447V.png

9040324bb385eaffd24005b791f58c37.png

a6hAlJi.png

Last main clan to win a 100v100 on OSRS:

Our activities over the month of January 2020:

3 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

I'm Very Interested In Joining This Clan -- Please Reach Out And Tell Me About More about Da Process

Only if you can tell me what this item is:

360?cb=20160214063213