TLP Reopens

A L L E N

Aren't most of the TLP members that still play in Fi? RIP lmao.Interesting they decided to reopen same time as FOE when they will attract the same kind of people, they are pretty much fucking each other up by splitting the kids that just love p2p in half lol.Also ouch at 300$ for their DB back, for that kinda money I hope they are sure its worth it lol.

Dollar sign comes before the amount.

This won't affect any other clan in any negative ways.
Yeah, there's alot of EX-TLP In ZU, Also Fi, & heaps of other clans i'm sure, but tlp's been gone for almost 2 years now, no-ones expecting anyone to cut any ties with any clan, i'd be disappointed if they decided not to associate with TLP in any form, forums/teamspeak, but i don't want anyone leaving current clans for us, the ~30 we have currently had either quit, or started new accounts for tlp.

O/T.
Thanks 4 the support, those of you who don't think we'll last, your entitled to your opinion.

This won't affect any other clan in any negative ways.

Yeah, there's alot of EX-TLP In ZU, Also Fi, & heaps of other clans i'm sure, but tlp's been gone for almost 2 years now, no-ones expecting anyone to cut any ties with any clan, i'd be disappointed if they decided not to associate with TLP in any form, forums/teamspeak, but i don't want anyone leaving current clans for us, the ~30 we have currently had either quit, or started new accounts for tlp.

O/T.

Thanks 4 the support, those of you who don't think we'll last, your entitled to your opinion.

pretty sure they will leave anyways for you guys.