Rev focused teams?

Lime

The current meta is revs there is no way around it - it's lit essentially 24/7 with people trying to get rich from rags to teams ranging from sub 5's deep into their 20's yet i see very little clan posts/activity regarding the caves. Is the community afraid of revs?

" Is the community afraid of revs? "

No. we dont take revs serious at all. Rev clans are of lower standard and quality level than the majority of the official pure clans and they wont hold their own against one. rev pking is an unofficial event people will do to boost activity and recruit new members into the clan. Can be fun if you run into another clan but in general its a bit of waste of time in all honesty.

If you do intend on making revs your main activity, Purge is the way to go. If you intend on taking the clanning scene seriously i'd recommend looking into others clans.

Easier to say that given said "experienced quality" clans are yet to take control or even make a entrance.. - I personally hold my reservations when taking these clans into account -as they seem to be lacking in this department and generally do not perform well AT ALL in the caves. I understand the pure community is a 2 day weekend focused community but the revs has been a lingering pking department for a while now - with no real "lpc" taking ownership or claiming anything. (also what a great way to recruit when they get cleared fairly frequently??). 

16 minutes ago, SwitchBlade said:

Easier to say that given said "experienced quality" clans are yet to take control or even make a entrance.. - I personally hold my reservations when taking these clans into account -as they seem to be lacking in this department and generally do not perform well AT ALL in the caves. I understand the pure community is a 2 day weekend focused community but the revs has been a lingering pking department for a while now - with no real "lpc" taking ownership or claiming anything. (also what a great way to recruit when they get cleared fairly frequently??). 

What is your experience with pures in the rev caves? I'm curious why you think a pure team should try to claim the rev caves.

Bigger pure clans really only care if rival clan(s) are pking in the revanent caves. Otherwise, it's just a regular, unofficial event that happens throughout the week. IMO it's just a money making activity for pure clans. There's too much ragging, med levels, 1-iteming, etc. for teams to take the caves as a serious battleground.

30 minutes ago, SwitchBlade said:

He already answered why. But just in case you didn't understand his comments, Revs caves are "activity boosters" or basic events where you will see all the newer members of a pure clan. Yes some bored senior members may come along, but they're much more rare. These people aren't the people you will face in a mini in clan wars. They're the people who really stick to revs or Pk'ing.

The rev scene is basically a scene actual clanners simply don't care about, unless you're in an intense rivalry and you want to mass up people to end that rival clan's trip.

tldr: weekend trips are still clusters and imo don't say much anyway. But if you like revs, you like revs. Just understand no real clan takes that seriously. if you want to revs only, join Purge.

I see a lot of talk that sound nice but i dont see any clans at revs doing anything  - i have been with various teams in revs ranging from lower level pures to fully massed teams and can honestly say that most pure clans bar hydra, ir purge and fi put in work -- but some of these swanky big time hitter clans waste a lot of time fingerpoppin ea buttholes all week why the money flies by

Just for a weekend to fight at bandits - i think the real reason is pure clans are afraid to lose their lil pedastool. i dont even think purge is the strongest rev teams you all here in the public forum think so because you not out there putting in work.

why would i spend 1 hr hopping worlds killing pvmers to find a few minutes of action against another team/clan which usually ends in one team insta telling so they dont lose their 500k looting bag.

people on this site are looking for clan vs clan action not trying to make 2m an hour killing guys in black d'hide and blowpipe. funny thing is that fighting pkers actually reduces the amount of money you make. if this isnt your scene, go join the cluster fuck that are open ccs. enjoy your time there

2 hours ago, SwitchBlade said:

Just for a weekend to fight at bandits - i think the real reason is pure clans are afraid to lose their lil pedastool. i dont even think purge is the strongest rev teams you all here in the public forum think so because you not out there putting in work.

cause no clan would be alive if there's no clan wars or weekend trips. no serious clan cares about revs. period. and no clan fights would happen at revs cause when 1 clan gets loot, tele out. maybe understand and stop trollin

Just seems to me the cold hard reality is that the majority of these big boy clans are actually in all actuality really weak - and cannot compete at revs. I understand it's unofficial but you cant live in a sanctioned bubble just to avoid getting ripped -- 

47 minutes ago, SwitchBlade said:

Just seems to me the cold hard reality is that the majority of these big boy clans are actually in all actuality really weak - and cannot compete at revs. I understand it's unofficial but you cant live in a sanctioned bubble just to avoid getting ripped -- 

Honestly can't tell if you're serious or just a good troll

What you're missing is a lot of the older more experienced clans have older member bases, people who play for the nostalgia every now and then but don't play everyday. We want set-up pure vs pure action with other established clans to have some clean action couple hours a week if that

Hopping around revs fighting occasional pure clans, 1 itemers, meds & mains + killing pvmers isn't a majority of the communities idea of fun, been pking and doing that shit for years lol

I think revs is geared towards fresh kids who tryna make some gp pking, not for serious clan action

Just seems like a lame excuse to not take a integral part of the game at hand seriously - i get the distinction from

Pure Clanning =/= Pure pking

--------------------- but clans should take a serious stride to take it more seriously saying you're an older community is a cop out i've been in the pure community since we where on ipb forums and on pure community.com purewarfare.com . also been pking since i mahatma i was in the wildy terrorizing it with his skills ---------- was in epidemic when they where smaller hills focused team and shortly on their plight into the hpc scene, with the leadership of bob. I dont think any of yall are actually old enough to remember vops vs pinkies or mass f2p pking @ varrok church everyday -  needless to say dont let a happening part of the wilderness go without action because you're decrepit communities