The Glory Days

Rinse

First ever prep between pure teams, not to mention the greatest rivalry between teams of all time. What the new guys don't realise is that these teams had requirements of at least triple 94's (in TG's case the reqs were 96-95-94 if i remember correctly) on top of gear to miniwar with (which was still capped with no free trade in 2010), return sets and just not being retarded. This was the most elite pure warring of the era and a lot of strategies were developed to really hone the skill of miniwarring during the time.

Long live Team Genocide, helo to all my pals still around.

d98611d8dd.png&key=6646bad4aa304a16e7e65

c4f92493cc.png&key=8146708eba5516b60e049

44 minutes ago, Mayhem Makers Fanboy said:

First ever prep between pure teams, not to mention the greatest rivalry between teams of all time. What the new guys don't realise is that these teams had requirements of at least triple 94's (in TG's case the reqs were 96-95-94 if i remember correctly) on top of gear to miniwar with (which was still capped with no free trade in 2010), return sets and just not being retarded. This was the most elite pure warring of the era and a lot of strategies were developed to really hone the skill of miniwarring during the time.

Wish i could like ur post 100 more times mate.

Edit: Wow, I wanted to win that prep so bad LOL. I was straight SPAMMIN the cc. 

1 hour ago, Mayhem Makers Fanboy said:

if this is [mm]guy ur still not getting ur 10m kid