Looking for a Pure Clan

Kim Taeyeon

Hello, after taking a long break from RS im thinking on comming back. I was a main PvPer for 6-7 years (KeoLegend), ive been in multiple main clans because i really love f2p wars but it all died and we know it. On the pure world i was a member of CP and quickly went on a couple xlpc clans before taking a break.

Now im thinking on returning but only if i can get a clan to fight with. But i have some limitations that i would like you to consider before offering me a clan to join:

1. Timezone: Im GMT-3

2. Account stats

lfpEHyy&key=91f8b7062c48d00e75d8ca1a7052

3. F2P highly prefered. Doesnt mean i wont ever attend P2P trips, i will but just not as often

4. Im looking for a clan with good mid-week events, specially late at night like after 9pm (US timezone)

5. Im VERY LIMITED on Weekend trips, being it Saturday or Sunday. I usualy have to go out by 4pm (US timezone) and only get home by 9pm. I know the main events are on the weekends and sometimes i'll be able to attend but the majority of the time i wont be able to

6. Im willing to train my account if the levels in there are not enough, but wont be making a new one if i somehow messed up with one of those skills

7. In F2P wars im mainly a ranger, and have some experience on it. On P2P i doesn't even know 2+2=?

8. I LOVE community forums and i enjoy it almost as much as playing, so i'll be very active on them.

Srry for the long post, if i still meet some requirements, pls lemme know down below. Thank you for reading!

acc.png

2 hours ago, Kim Taeyeon said:

Hello, after taking a long break from RS im thinking on comming back. I was a main PvPer for 6-7 years (KeoLegend), ive been in multiple main clans because i really love f2p wars but it all died and we know it. On the pure world i was a member of CP and quickly went on a couple xlpc clans before taking a break.

Now im thinking on returning but only if i can get a clan to fight with. But i have some limitations that i would like you to consider before offering me a clan to join:

1. Timezone: Im GMT-3

2. Account stats

lfpEHyy&key=91f8b7062c48d00e75d8ca1a7052

3. F2P highly prefered. Doesnt mean i wont ever attend P2P trips, i will but just not as often

4. Im looking for a clan with good mid-week events, specially late at night like after 9pm (US timezone)

5. Im VERY LIMITED on Weekend trips, being it Saturday or Sunday. I usualy have to go out by 4pm (US timezone) and only get home by 9pm. I know the main events are on the weekends and sometimes i'll be able to attend but the majority of the time i wont be able to

6. Im willing to train my account if the levels in there are not enough, but wont be making a new one if i somehow messed up with one of those skills

7. In F2P wars im mainly a ranger, and have some experience on it. On P2P i doesn't even know 2+2=?

8. I LOVE community forums and i enjoy it almost as much as playing, so i'll be very active on them.

Srry for the long post, if i still meet some requirements, pls lemme know down below. Thank you for reading!

acc.png

@Kim Taeyeon

https://www.foe-rs.com/forums/index.php 100% #1 matched highest pulling and best community. Check it out homie!