Biggest glory hunter / clan hopper? SERIOUS VOTE

Don Elmir

Who is the biggest glory hunter and or clan hopper?   

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest glory hunter and or clan hopper?

• Single strip
    • Cd singles

5 hours ago, Maxx said:

Only reason I remember you're name is because I remember mentally unstable people I removed from my clan.

Also keep repping my avar little mediator fanboy. 

Not sure why you're lying as everyone knows I left olympus and you 100% had no power to remove me even if you wanted to (not sure what you even were lol?)  hell I didn't even know who you were other then some kid who made gfx with 0 impact on anything but go ahead and keep mentioning me everywhere you fucking weirdo you can get a mouth full of flesh if you want

37 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Not sure why you're lying as everyone knows I left olympus and you 100% had no power to remove me even if you wanted to (not sure what you even were lol?)  hell I didn't even know who you were other then some kid who made gfx with 0 impact on anything but go ahead and keep mentioning me everywhere you fucking weirdo you can get a mouth full of flesh if you want

hahah holy fuck you wrote an essay

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

Why did you submit your reply in Essay form? Calm down son you're a mediator lol.

I can confirm you were kicked from Op seeing I was there in the conversation.