Crisis in EoP?

Meet Them With Scims

As you all should know by now, EoP leader Lalo aka Ha 0wn3d2 just left the clan to join Siege with his former EoP leader and colleague Dull.

Most of you must be thinking it's because of what happened this weekend (EoP got dicked on their 13 year anniversary, 0 lube) but the real reason is something more complex.

As a retired member (probably banned from the community after this post) of EoP myself, I just have to say that the current state of the clan is chaotic. The things haven't been the same since Dull went inactive/left because of drama with a goblin (whom has the most disgusting voice of the pure community) and posteriorly accused of scamming hundreds of millions from EoP members/ranks (proof has yet to be shown). Things in the pirate ship didn't get better with the return of Jamz, the guy with the biggest ego in the pure community and his boyfriend Moe, both who previously were in EoP and left for EoP's rival clan FO. Lalo finally opened his eyes and realized EoP wasn't what he was thinking all this time.

I feel sad to see the current state of the clan I commited to during almost 3 years. 3 fucking years of domination being thrown drown the drain. The anniversary was just pathetic, but shit happens, EoP is used to win in wilderness since 2016, and this probably was the biggest loss in many years for the clan. And it's being thrown because of dumb leadership decisions, bad promotions, drama and some gloryhunter seeking for his attention. Yes, I'm talking about you mr Jamz. 

Ahhh, Jamz, where do I start with your dumb ass...You are legit the most egocentric kid I've ever met on this game, you think everything revolves around you, claiming wins on your calling skills, blaming losses on other ranks. Let me give you a reality check: you can't carry a clan on your back, you stupid moron.

Let's go back in time to 2017, during the "Golden Era"; the era where EoP was unstoppable, both in pulls and quality. Don't forget that Fearless closing into EoP was the most impactful to happen to keep EoP being a dominant clan. Oh but who claimed credit for most of the dominance the clan was having? You, "the best caller on the game" (cnD6ngt.png)

The facts are, your era has to be one of the worst community/wilderness-wise between 2015-2017. You were handed a clan pulling 100s on weekends to both f2p/p2p, the best clan wars quality of all pure clans, active community and yet managed to make the pulls drop to 50 in under 3 months & make forums go completely dead (This pastebin contains 50 names of the people who either left or got kicked during Jamz leadership). Shortly after slumping EoP, you sold high rank logs to FO and went MIA,  and thank God, that was the best thing to happen during that period. 

It's just funny to see you pointing fingers on others when you are extremely worse.

Spoiler

TuELxnr.png 4jedd2x.png

DIgQp17.pngwsZDIxX.pngSv4pg7M.png

Sv4pg7M.png0ys3QDV.png bw9NKeb.png

1p02IvI.pngJglOeF0.png

My favorite one, which sums up how much of a glory hunter you are:

4OPCsPA.png

To all my fellow EoP members who still love the clan, I wish you good luck. It's gonna be tough to recover from this shitstorm.

Btw debb, stop being a pussy. I still have faith in you and fat Jackk to do the right thing.

More of behind the scenes will be released soon, time to cut the grass and show who the real snakes are.