Hello, it's KingTheGreat!

KingTheGreat

1. Current RuneScape Display Name/Past Display Name(s) KingTheGreat

2. Tell Us About Yourself: Hello my name is KingTheGreat, I been playing RS for over 10 years now. Some of the main clanners might know me from the site Zybez, either good or bad comments against myself.

3. How Did You Hear About SharkBrew? Slushpuppy (I believe) went on Zybez and told us about it. Before then, I only heard about it cause of EOP/FOE's beef.

4. What PvP Communities Are You Part Of? (xlpc, lpc, zerk, main, etc? List all that apply) Main

5. Clan History: 

Anonymous Community 2013-2016: My first clan ever and only ever joined cause one of my friends who is no longer with us told me to join up. Stayed around for quite some time, was inactive for the 1st year, but when AC came back to DMM, I got heavily involved in clanning. Became one of the high ranks in AC, but after awhile I decided to step down from the clan and focus on IRL. After coming back and trying to put my thought back into the clan, didn't enjoy the people there anymore and left.

Damage Inc 2016-2016: Joined Damage Inc mainly to get better at clanning and wanted to be involved with a decent clan at the time when it was led by Ghjff. Kept talking about my annoyance with AC, and so I am presuming this is why I got kicked from Damage Inc.

Reapers of Runescape 2016-20??: After getting kicked and not wanting to go for any other clans, I decided to make my own. It went pretty well at the beginning, but drama happened and since then Reapers has had its ups and downs. However, this doesn't stop me or the ones who are loyal. Also even with my multiple health issues, I still continue to have a good time with my clan and continue to try and make it better and hopefully I can compete with the larger clans soon. My end goal for my clan is to gather a daily 20-30 man memberlist, become one of the most respectful clans around and bring back the competition ladder with my clan. I also will never close my clan no matter what happens, I don't really do much IRL and can play as much as often.

6. Additional Comments: This will be a new experience for me, so, hello all Sharkbrew peeps.

• 2 weeks later...