BBQ Weekend (2nd Trial Weekend)

Phebz

Uncensored Weekends  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support uncensored weekends?

• Yes
    • No

hnhkg1h.png

In Sharkbrew Discord during the hours of 2PM EST/6PM GMT to 5PM EST/9PM GMT regular rules do not apply, however there are some minor restrictions:

1. No Posting DOX Images (Image sharing will be suspended for everyone if this occurs, don't ruin it for everyone else)
2. No Mass Tagging/Highlighting, this will result in a Temporary mute for the remaining duration of the BBQ.
3. No IRL threats, keep it in game, this will also result in a Temporary mute for the remaining duration of the BBQ.

If you have any questions regarding rules/regulations feel free send me a private message - Phebz#7025

Serious Discussions please continue your conversations in #bonfire

[This is the 2nd Trial weekend, if you enjoy this or not, please give us feedback!]

https://discord.gg/h9ePtbz

2 hours ago, Wizard said:

The fuck is this? I need further explanation.

We allow users to spam/flame without consequence during LPC trip hours

2 hours ago, IMK said:

Is this the purge but for flaming 

Yes

2 hours ago, medic said:

not sure what the point of this is but i guess you've got to let the eop kids go full autism every once in a while

EoP is not the only clan that participates in this, come into discord to find out for yourself.

I can see how it is useful but it kind of loses it's purpose when you click on sb discord and see at least 20 niggas with mental disorders spamming at 5 lines per second.

What's the point of a roasting bbq if you have people spamming so much that banter and roasts become redundant

9 minutes ago, Murd said:

I can see how it is useful but it kind of loses it's purpose when you click on sb discord and see at least 20 niggas with mental disorders spamming at 5 lines per second.

What's the point of a roasting bbq if you have people spamming so much that banter and roasts become redundant

Yeah the point has been brought up by multiple people, we will look into a system that reduces the spam.

25 minutes ago, Godae said:

the point of it should be to promote good banter

not retarded mass spaming for 2hours (niggas are running auto typers)

23 minutes ago, 8pint said:

agree tbh, the spamming was retarded

Yeah i'll hopefully be implementing a new feature which will prevent this.