Eruption of Pures vs Apex ~ 35v35 F2P Prep 2-1

Repa

50 minutes ago, Murd said:

That same statement can be reversed and directed towards fo needing to fight (and beat) EoP in order to claim said title! And hey, at least EoP are P2P prepping Apex who are notorious for being the top P2P clan so far in 2018 :Amusing:

feel free to pm a high council and above to set up a prep with foe, we've been wanting to prep eop for a very long time! if apex are so good, why won't you prep foe? strange!

3 hours ago, medic said:

as foe also beat apex their last f2p prep, you'd have to fight (and beat) foe in order to claim that title

grats on the win though, looked close. p2p prep won't be though

difference is that eop preps apex whilst you avoid lmao

10 hours ago, medic said:

feel free to pm a high council and above to set up a prep with foe, we've been wanting to prep eop for a very long time! if apex are so good, why won't you prep foe? strange!

Busy having top tier clan wars fights with the best matched clan atm! Maybe next time if you're so eager to fight EoP in clan wars you should take their offer when you get it instead of wanting 2-3 weeks notice :)

20 hours ago, medic said:

as foe also beat apex their last f2p prep, you'd have to fight (and beat) foe in order to claim that title

grats on the win though, looked close. p2p prep won't be though

interesting u say that cause foe lost to apex RECENTLY, then the next week we beat them :thinking: . Belt is around my waist bud

17 hours ago, medic said:

we've offered apex preps on multiple occasions with no success, as well as asking solo (ex-eop leader) for preps, again, with no success.

now tell me why eop won't prep foe

Also false lmfao? u big avoiding apex atm, guess they some scary stuff..

3 hours ago, Godae said:

interesting u say that cause foe lost to apex RECENTLY, then the next week we beat them :thinking: . Belt is around my waist bud

our last f2p prep vs apex was over 3 months ago where we beat them, are you dumb? lmfao

3 hours ago, Godae said:

Also false lmfao? u big avoiding apex atm, guess they some scary stuff..

what part of it is false? how are you gonna say that we're avoiding apex when your clan is literally avoiding foe?

7 minutes ago, medic said:

our last f2p prep vs apex was over 3 months ago where we beat them, are you dumb? lmfao

what part of it is false? how are you gonna say that we're avoiding apex when your clan is literally avoiding foe?

oh rite was supremacy my B :b:, but fact remain belt around my waist  : ===> )

but u also big avoid apex. Confirm @Shoan

• 4 years later...