The month of September was a good month, in my opinion, for PKing. I've created this very list to show which clans have been the most active in the wilderness. This does not take into account how many wins a clan has achieved, just how many times a clan's been out. This is not rating which clan is the "Best" overall in the wilderness, just which clans have been active in the wilderness. This is not about clans winning wars, or rivalries; only about the clan world winning, and in my opinion, in the month of September, the clan world truly did win. Every day of September had clans out, which was great. The activity keeps turning, and now we are on to October. 

Good job to all the clans who were out PKing, keep making that bank!

1. JaJa
  2. Revenant
  3. Sovereign
  4. Divine Forces
  5. Cutthroat
  6. Violent Resolution
  7. Vanguard
  8. PlayDead
  9. Vengeance
  10. Avalon 
  11. Lithuanians
  12. Anonymous Community
  13. Wild Might
  14. Reign Of Terror
  15. Fools

16 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

Why are some of the notable clans at the bottom of the list?! Do people not go out every(other) day?

Notable clans at the bottom either focused on dmm or just werent too interesting in going out much. This list has placed clans out in order judging on who they encountered out, if they even went out, notably simple pk trips which they fight Randoms, streamers etc. 

As noted before on topic. This doesnt dictate who the best clans are, but who the most active clans are in the wild. Hence why it's titled, pk activity.

5 hours ago, MeloChromilian said:

Notable clans at the bottom either focused on dmm or just werent too interesting in going out much. This list has placed clans out in order judging on who they encountered out, if they even went out, notably simple pk trips which they fight Randoms, streamers etc. 

As noted before on topic. This doesnt dictate who the best clans are, but who the most active clans are in the wild. Hence why it's titled, pk activity.

oh no no, i thought notable clans would be going out regularly to keep their userbase in trim and tip top position

16 hours ago, Grabbin said:

Liths are out almost every day, don't have huge numbers, but are still out

The smaller clans were harder to track due to lack of posts on their forums lool. Im sure they're always out, but there's no date of it. I am glad they are where they are on the list, those liths can contest with VR-AV, i think. Just an all around good thing for every clan that's here, proves everyone shows up to search for a fight in the wildy

On 10/3/2018 at 1:51 AM, Stl Arrow said:

Decent

I know you and I think its been a long time since we've talked. Did you used to have a pure in the scene or back in 2008?