If you could bring one clan back from the dead who would it be?

HAHLEL

8 hours ago, Dynamic said:

Yea weird because the osrs playerbase tripled since 2014 and clans still pull similar numbers iirc.

I wish jagex gave us some support, I feel like preps could very well be a small eSport sort of thing. Imagine if Jagex hosted a pure clan wars tournament like on a saturday once a month where clans play through a bracket over one night and the winners get points on some sort of ladder system or whatever. If they stream something like this I'm sure it would get some viewers which could motivate people to look for a clan or even start new clans etc. So much wasted potential.

that's the thing, jagex gives no support to the PvP community. this deadman mode shit is just a cash grab & was rigged to begin with. on top of the reddit circlejerk that PvPers are so cancer, yet they themselves are actually the worst.

POP

Literally would pull 80-120 people of low quality pures every single weekend that you could abuse if your clan was being shit or you were tired of losing to their rival clan. you could beat 120 pop with 70 members. they were such free loot and for most of their life would always just suicide into clans for 10-30minutes. they weren't bitches.

Also I disagree that the pure scene is recycled members. there is defintely way more new blood than old people. you just always see the recycled members because they stick around and continually hop from clan to clan but you don't see 30 new people in another clan or the hundreds of pures that get pushed in and out of clans every single month. If I compared FOE's ml from 2013, 2015, and 2018, they would be vastly different.

36 minutes ago, thecoolkidclub said:

POP

Literally would pull 80-120 people of low quality pures every single weekend that you could abuse if your clan was being shit or you were tired of losing to their rival clan. you could beat 120 pop with 70 members. they were such free loot and for most of their life would always just suicide into clans for 10-30minutes. they weren't bitches.

Also I disagree that the pure scene is recycled members. there is defintely way more new blood than old people. you just always see the recycled members because they stick around and continually hop from clan to clan but you don't see 30 new people in another clan or the hundreds of pures that get pushed in and out of clans every single month. If I compared FOE's ml from 2013, 2015, and 2018, they would be vastly different.

The clan you just described makes up the entire memberlist of a clan called "intense redemption", check them out!!

13 hours ago, Finest said:

man I wish every pure clan that's closed would reopen. pure scene is just recycled members at this point with not many new guys coming in. need all the old school dudes to come back from closed clans & need newer guys.

we just need to grow as a community and not be so cancerous towards each other. like IR brings in soo many people into clanning cause they recruit kids everyday 

15 hours ago, Finest said:

man I wish every pure clan that's closed would reopen. pure scene is just recycled members at this point with not many new guys coming in. need all the old school dudes to come back from closed clans & need newer guys.

Clans like Misfits/Purge & even IR bring in plenty of new clanners ty.