Jump to content
HAHLEL

If you could bring one clan back from the dead who would it be?

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Dynamic said:

 

Yea weird because the osrs playerbase tripled since 2014 and clans still pull similar numbers iirc.

 

I wish jagex gave us some support, I feel like preps could very well be a small eSport sort of thing. Imagine if Jagex hosted a pure clan wars tournament like on a saturday once a month where clans play through a bracket over one night and the winners get points on some sort of ladder system or whatever. If they stream something like this I'm sure it would get some viewers which could motivate people to look for a clan or even start new clans etc. So much wasted potential.

that's the thing, jagex gives no support to the PvP community. this deadman mode shit is just a cash grab & was rigged to begin with. on top of the reddit circlejerk that PvPers are so cancer, yet they themselves are actually the worst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

POP

 

Literally would pull 80-120 people of low quality pures every single weekend that you could abuse if your clan was being shit or you were tired of losing to their rival clan. you could beat 120 pop with 70 members. they were such free loot and for most of their life would always just suicide into clans for 10-30minutes. they weren't bitches.

Also I disagree that the pure scene is recycled members. there is defintely way more new blood than old people. you just always see the recycled members because they stick around and continually hop from clan to clan but you don't see 30 new people in another clan or the hundreds of pures that get pushed in and out of clans every single month. If I compared FOE's ml from 2013, 2015, and 2018, they would be vastly different.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, thecoolkidclub said:

POP

 

Literally would pull 80-120 people of low quality pures every single weekend that you could abuse if your clan was being shit or you were tired of losing to their rival clan. you could beat 120 pop with 70 members. they were such free loot and for most of their life would always just suicide into clans for 10-30minutes. they weren't bitches.

Also I disagree that the pure scene is recycled members. there is defintely way more new blood than old people. you just always see the recycled members because they stick around and continually hop from clan to clan but you don't see 30 new people in another clan or the hundreds of pures that get pushed in and out of clans every single month. If I compared FOE's ml from 2013, 2015, and 2018, they would be vastly different.

 

 

The clan you just described makes up the entire memberlist of a clan called "intense redemption", check them out!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Finest said:

man I wish every pure clan that's closed would reopen. pure scene is just recycled members at this point with not many new guys coming in. need all the old school dudes to come back from closed clans & need newer guys.

we just need to grow as a community and not be so cancerous towards each other. like IR brings in soo many people into clanning cause they recruit kids everyday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Finest said:

man I wish every pure clan that's closed would reopen. pure scene is just recycled members at this point with not many new guys coming in. need all the old school dudes to come back from closed clans & need newer guys.

Clans like Misfits/Purge & even IR bring in plenty of new clanners ty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, roflcats said:

The clan you just described makes up the entire memberlist of a clan called "intense redemption", check them out!!

Isnt that the clan that beat you in P2P down opts in rev caves a couple days ago?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...