Tigers Defeat Eagles For #1 F2P Matched | [40v40] [2-1]

Crafted

Just now, roflcats said:

Supremacy would 3-0 you in f2p and it wouldn't even be close.  The fact you even mention EOP just shows how big of a cuck you actually are l00l

keep avoiding us on a game about dragons u fucking loser l000l

Maybe....but we'd destroy you harder in P2P.

But at least we don't have to keep flaming other clans to try and seem relevant. Cause you guys ain't anything relevant.

Just now, Froggers said:

Maybe....but we'd destroy you harder in P2P.

But at least we don't have to keep flaming other clans to try and seem relevant. Cause you guys ain't anything relevant.

haha p2p prep us then if you're so confident? Unlike your clan we don't care about fighting clans on a game about dragons.

Saying we aren't on your level and then prepping FI in both servers (a clan we just 3-0ed last week) is nothing but excuses and an attempt by nox to try and starve us because IR told him to l0l

Just now, roflcats said:

Yet you prep just as much in f2p as you do in p2p

cause no one is willing to get smoked so hard in P2P....gotta do something like F2P or else we'd be doing nothing but minis.

but like i said, you guys aren't relevant in P2P. at all.

1 minute ago, roflcats said:

haha p2p prep us then if you're so confident? Unlike your clan we don't care about fighting clans on a game about dragons.

Saying we aren't on your level and then prepping FI in both servers (a clan we just 3-0ed last week) is nothing but excuses and an attempt by nox to try and starve us because IR told him to l0l

i wasnt in apex back then but i learned that nox wont prep sup ever again because they scumbagged him multiple times even after a warning. back then it seemed like a great idea because there were so many clans open but now you just have to deal with it lol

3 hours ago, roflcats said:

what kind of made up shit is this l0l

we haven't even prepped 10 times in 2018 

I got 7 wins just alone till march. should I keep going?

2 hours ago, roflcats said:

feel free to go through and post all 13 (or whatever made up number you decide) of your f2p prep wins vs sup

yeah I also see some 3-0s. its cool bro.  lucky win gzzz. see you in wildy.

1 minute ago, hotguy said:

i wasnt in apex back then but i learned that nox wont prep sup ever again because they scumbagged him multiple times even after a warning. back then it seemed like a great idea because there were so many clans open but now you just have to deal with it lol

well then none of you should be crying about clans avoiding clans in a safe arena when you yourself are doing the same thing (the reason really doesn't matter unless the reason is that you think the other clan would ddos you or some stupid shit like that)

Maybe one day we'll get preps in both servers ;)

8 minutes ago, roflcats said:

Supremacy would 3-0 you in f2p and it wouldn't even be close.  The fact you even mention EOP just shows how big of a cuck you actually are l00l

keep avoiding us on a game about dragons u fucking loser l000l

Apex would 3-0 you in p2p and it wouldn't even be close. The fact that you keep replying shows this the only hype SUP has and/or will have this year.

Keeps Sucking daddy pex's dick over a game about dragons you retarded fuck l000000000000000000000l

1 minute ago, roflcats said:

well then none of you should be crying about clans avoiding clans in a safe arena when you yourself are doing the same thing (the reason really doesn't matter unless the reason is that you think the other clan would ddos you or some stupid shit like that)

Maybe one day we'll get preps in both servers ;)

you're comparing denying events because of toxic actions from sup, to being denied events from a clan that lost 6x in a row and still claims #1 p2p lol stop right there

but ye id be down to prep i dont run apex tho

Just now, 13 Defence said:

Apex would 3-0 you in p2p and it wouldn't even be close. The fact that you keep replying shows this the only hype SUP has and/or will have this year.

Keeps Sucking daddy pex's dick over a game about dragons you retarded fuck l000000000000000000000l

you're trying so hard and it's pretty clear you are new at this l0l

Unlike half the clans in the pure community, we don't rely on hype.  If we really cared about wins in an arena (like your clan does) we wouldn't be begging to p2p prep you (considering you are better than us p2p matched atm) as well as f2p prep you .

5 minutes ago, 13 Defence said:

Like you keep talking about 3-0ing us but you wont give sup both servers you constantly decline. So don't come talking all hot but won't show it through actions. 

3 minutes ago, hotguy said:

you're comparing denying events because of toxic actions from sup, to being denied events from a clan that lost 6x in a row and still claims #1 p2p lol stop right there

but ye id be down to prep i dont run apex tho

unless we ddosed you or something that would cause a competitive advantage in clan wars, why wouldn't you want to try and get back at us for "toxic actions" (which were over a year ago apparently since that's how long it's been lmao)

The way I view it avoiding a clan in a safe arena seems the same to me.  I hope you can convince nox to prep us in both servers, as many of your members also would want to do. 

52 minutes ago, King of kings said:

foe and sup are at 15-3 prep record. I don't think you can claim 1# if your in 3 winning in 2018?

when you beat the champion in boxing, or any sport, do you now hold the belt or does the previous champion still hold the belt even if you've defeated him?